~ Chapter-07 : Vulnerable Priya & Locked Peehu ~

CHAPTER-07

Priya hauls him towards the restroom shredding tears. He was perplexed and blank. Sensing that she is dragging her towards the ladies restroom, confusion was written all over his face and was taken aback.

He thinks "Where the hell is she taking me?" she yanks him towards Peehu, pointing her index finger towards the door.

He still keeps staring at her confused, expecting her to say something.

She swallows a lump down her throat stammering "Peehu ..andar.....lock...ho....gayi..hain, Sir. Please usse bahar nikaaliye", she holds her her hands together pleading him.

He looks towards the door understanding her concern; he slightly knocks the door calling "Peehu.....Peehu". Realising no reply from the other side, he looks back at Priya. Priya panics due to the silence prevailed. She pushes him off banging the door screaming "Peehu", her breath gets shallow as the time ticks.

Cold beads form over her upper lip and her chin. She wipes off her sweat and tears with the back of her hand unable to comprehend. Ram, acknowledging the situation tries to break open the door. He gives a powerful bang over the door, turns out to be futile.

She instantly holds his arm, stopping him.

He looks at her questioning "What?" raising his eyebrows. She snuffles "Woh....Peehu....She might get hurt if she is anywhere near the door", trying to breathe through her mouth. He gives up banging, further thinking.

An idea stuck in his mind. He immediately dials up Jenny asking her to fetch a carpenter ASAP and hangs up. He looks at Priya to analyse her condition. She stands a bit away from him leaning into the wall, trying to stand still with its support.

Her eyes closed and her eyebrows knotted, tears streamed down her cheeks, breathing vigorously. She looks immensely fragile and pale. She keeps murmuring something inaudible to Ram. He approaches her in an attempt to console her.

As he walks near her, the murmurings get a bit clear. She mumbles "Bua-sa....please...... get back to me... ". She was having some delusions. Ram taps on her shoulder to get back to reality.

Sensing the constant tapping, she quickly cages him in her embrace still struggling to come out of her delusion. Ram was taken aback with such a bold act of her. His arms are still swaying in the air perplexed to reciprocate.

She further mumbles in whispers "Bua-sa...am I so bad? Sab mujhe....chod jaate hain Peehu bhi....aap bhi...Don't I deserve to be hap.....py....for...", he embraces her in an attempt to console her. He pats her cheek softly to get her back to reality. He calls her out softly "Priya...Priya..." She just tightens her arms around him trying to find peace.

He notices that she is trying to find comfort in that embrace. He comforts her by caressing her hair and back.

He lives that moment, embracing her.

Maybe it was just his gesture to console her, but deep down, his heart knows that he is getting allured by her charm and her innocence. His heart has been stolen by the exquisite and divine soul of hers.

The warmth radiating from her skin soothes his heart. He finds a strange comfort in her embrace that cannot be put in words.

The embrace lasted for more than a considerable amount of time.

Her mumbling broke his trance "Bua-sa....sab meri...", he breaks the embrace in turn breaking her delusions. She opens her eyes, realising her actions she steps back trying to maintain a decent distance between them.