~ Chapter-24 : Who's the Right Soul? ~

CHAPTER-24

Palash smirks "Common buddy, Main tera dost hu .... since college days ... Who else can know you better", grins at Ram and further continues "You were never so lenient with any of your employees .... but for Priya ... you've trespassed all of them".

Ram smiles getting caught, scratches his temple.

Ram says "Sab ko pata chal raha hain .... Priya ke alawa ... and all I want is ... Priya to notice it", he sighs.

Palash stands up on his feet goes around the desk patting Ram over his shoulder saying "Come .... Let's grab something from the cafeteria", pulling his arm.

Ram nods getting up from the chair. They walk out of the cabin towards the cafeteria.

They place an order for some light snacks settling themselves on a table for two.

Ram asks "Waise ... Priya tumse itni theeke se kyun pesh aayi?", staring at Palash.

Palash sighs "It's a long story ... Ram .. Maybe some other time", dodging it off, he further asks "Toh Why don't you just confess to her?".

Ram chuckles "Have you gone crazy ... She took 3 whole months to get a little comfortable .. .I'm just scared to lose this new found friendship too", explaining his insecurities.

Palash puts his palm over Ram's asking "Toh kya socha tumne?", Ram sighs deep "Pata nahi yaar .... Tum batao .... Aakhir dost ho uski", looking at him intently.

Palash chuckles "It's tough to tame the 'specimen' like her", Ram giggles while Palash further continues "Mujhe usse dekh kar bas ek hi line yaad aata hain .. .'Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi..Naa mumkin hain"', swaying his arms dramatically in the air.

Ram agrees "Woh toh hain", nodding his head. They munch the ordered snacks.

Ram further insists asking "Palash, What's your relation with Priya?", growing impatient.

He smiles yet says with a serious tone "I don't think I'm the right soul to let you know about it".

He impatiently says "Na tum kuch bolte ho ... na Priya kuch bataati hain ... She just slips off giving manipulative answers. How do you think should I know her better?", gritting his teeth.

Palash says "That's up to you Ram ... Pyaar kiya hain toh dil tak ka raasta bhi khud tey karna hoga", he pats his palm with his saying "Aur yeh raasta .... Hargiz aasan nahi hoga", giving him the reality check.

Ram further asks "Tumhe lagta hain ... Priya will love me back?", speaking out his insecurities.

Palash smiles at him assuringly "Just give it a best shot..Ram ... Be true and honest. .. baaki bhagwaan ki marzi", looking up to the ceiling.

Ram nods feeling a bit relaxed.

Palash inner voice prays "I just hope Ram. .. you don't end up as a heartbroken soul..with this decision of yours".

Ram steps into the house finding it empty and silent. He frowns finding no one around and goes to freshen up.

He comes out after taking his sweet time and still fails to notice anyone.

He walks into Priya's room more like barges in.

The view in front of him was so heart-soothing. He felt the view was so breath-taking. He doesn't care to blink his eyes.

Peehu and Priya were sleeping away to glory. Priya has cuddled all over Peehu embracing her.

The way both have cuddled to each other, it felt like Priya was more like a kid than Peehu in her slumber.