~ Chapter-32 : The Cost Of Overhearing💔 ~

CHAPTER-32

Nutz pokes his arm asking "Naam kya bataaya aapne, Bhai? And when am I going to meet my Bhabhi?", stressing the word 'bhabhi'.

Ram smiles at her, grabbing her hand "Her name is Priya. Bohot pyari hain par usse zyada reserved hain", caressing her palm.

She suddenly asks "Woh bhi aapse pyaar karti hain na Bhai?", looking into his eyes.

He sighs "Pata nahi, Choti..I really hope that this feeling is mutual".

"Priya..yeh naam aur woh tasveer, donon jaane-pehchane se kyun lag rahe hain?", Nutz says to herself, lost in deep thoughts.

------------------

The next day, In Kapoor Industries, There was no much work and everyone was chilled.

Ram was sitting in his cabin lost in his thoughts.

The conversation he had with Choti is really disturbing "And when am I goirng to meet my Bhabhi?", these words kept ringing in his ears.

He is aware that everyone is concerned regarding his marriage.

After meeting Priya, he too wants to get settled in his life with her. But he is still not sure if he has to take a step forward and propose to her for the marriage.

He was in a fix. For once in life, he doesn't want to lose. Just staying around her makes him feel like he's "Home".

His thoughts were broken as soon as he heard a knock.

He says "Come in",drawing a curtain over his thoughts. He finds Priya stepping in with her Mac.

A smile crept in as soon as his eyes caught her image. She sits opposite him, putting the Mac-screen towards him.

She says "Sir, I've been trying to remove this error for 2 hours...ho hi nahi raha. Can you please, help me out?", looking into the screen.

He smiles at her nodding, he looks into the issue. He was really happy with one progress of hers.

After coming back from Bangalore, she asks all her queries without any hesitance and also mutters "Monster", under her breath when he speaks louder than his usual tone.

Priya keeps looking around the cabin having nothing to do while her eyes settle on the huge white-board pinned with huge A1 sheets with some drawings over them.

She tries looking into them but the distance doesn't allow her to figure out what it actually is. She stands up walking towards the board off-mindedly.

Noticing her staring at the board, he asks "Is something wrong, Priya?". Getting up from his seat solving the error, he stands behind Priya asking "Aise kya dekh rahi ho?", tapping her shoulder gently.

She turns to him uttering "Sir, yeh?", pointing to the specific drawing. He smiles explaining "This is the new deal Kapoor Constructions has got, Priya. A shopping mall with a lodge hotel is going to be constructed in the heart of the city..for the tourists to reside from all over the world", with excitement.

He further says "Yeh layout kal hi aaya tha. The planner has just nailed it. Don't you think so? It's gonna grab everyone's eye once it comes to life",proudly praising the planner.

She looks down at her ground speaking, in a gentle one "Sir, yeh structure 5-6 saalon mein collapse jaayegi", fiddling with her dupatta in nervousness.

He asks "What?", perplexed with her words.

She slowly looks up to him "The alignment of the crucial columns are not proper aur parking space badaane ke liye, the planner has put very less columns than required, Sir. Itne kam columns pe itna bada structure sustain nahi kar paayegi,Sir" with fear evident in her eyes.