~ Chapter-49 : Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor 👑 ~

Hey Guys....Finally after 6 months I managed to pen down an update... And It's a REALLY LONG UPDATE...like literally 6.5k words..

So read it in leisure. Just wanted to compensate for break I took.

Happie Reading..❣

~•••••~

CHAPTER-49

Natasha rushes into Priya's room screaming "Bhabhi....bhabhi", looking around.

Just then, Priya steps out of the washroom freshly bathed draped in a bathrobe. Priya calls out "I'm in the changing room...Natasha", drying her damp hair.

Walking towards Priya, Nutz sighs "Thank god! You freshened up Bhabhi...salon team has arrived". She further informs that she'll send them up and the lehenga will arrive soon for the trials.

Priya nods asking "Waise...why is the salon team here this early?", settling on the dressing table.

"Obviously...for grooming you up Bhabhi...like waxing, manicure, pedicure, facial, mehendi and all", Nutz informs and pats on Priya's shoulder to be ready and turns around on her feet to leave but halts hearing Priya.

"Natasha...please let's keep it simple...Mehendi tak toh theek hain...but the remaining ones I'm not comfortable...rehne dete hain naa", Priya tries to sound convincing, masking her nervousness.

Nodding in negation, Nutz states "Bhabhi...you have no idea how huge this event is going to be...Aur yeh sab bohot hi jaroori hain apko perfect dikhne ke liye".

Priya blurts out in nervousness "Maine pehle kabhi nahi kiya yeh sab...Please Nutz", with her palms sweating.

Nutz smiles telling her that she'll inform the team to be as gentle as they can be.

Saying so, she leaves in a hurry to handle the other things. Priya sighs in nervousness while Krishna Ma strikes in her mind and she hurries out of her room in search of her.

She asks Bansi kaka who has come her way about Krishna. He informs that Kishna & Dadi both have gone to the temple. Priya thanks him and walks back with a frown thinking she reluctantly walks back.

As she enters her room, she finds the team has already arrived and were setting up their equipment to get started.

A lady walks towards Priya introducing herself "Good Morning Mam, I'm Saudamini Thakur. We are here to get you ready for the event and Natasha ji ne kahan ki apka pehli baar hain. We'll make sure you are comfortable throughout", says with a smile and enthusiasm.

Priya nods back telling that she'll just be back in a while, pacing into the changing room.

Dragging the drawer in haste, she pulls out her medicine box and gulps 3 pills down her throat in a row and drinks water.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she wipes off the moisture, with the back of her hand getting lost in her thoughts.

~•••••~

Grabbing the necessary papers, I walk into Sir's room after seeking his permission, gulping down a lump down my throat with my heart racing like never before.

Seeing me, he puts his laptop aside and stands up from the bed and walks towards me.

I halt fisting the sides of my gown in nervousness downcasting my gaze and standing stiffer as time ticks.

Standing at a safer distance, he speaks "Tum abhi tak soyi nahi...bohot raat hui hain Priya '', concern evident in his tone.

Ignoring his words, I forward the papers towards him saying "Woh...main yeh dene aayi thi", standing there as strong as I could.