Part 148

The victory over Sindhu Desh reached Hastinapur and the whole Kuru kingdom celebrated the event.
Dussala's message also relieved Kunti and Gandhari. " Mata,My brother stood by me,by my clan and by my grandson. I have nothing more to wish for. I will definitely attend the Aswamedha with my grandson." Kunti sighed with relief. Only her Phalgun can smoothen Dussala's griefstruck heart.

Where did the horse move towards? " Yudhishtir asked Sahadev who replied instantly." Manipur. Chitrangada's kingdom. Babhruvahan will meet his father now."
Krishna had a strange look on his face and looked deep in thought.

Panchali observed him and got suspicious.When she is left with him alone she asked Krishna." Govind! What happened? Why you look serious when Manipur was mentioned? Babhru  is his son. He will honour the soverienity of his Jyesht Pita. What is the problem now?"

Krishna fixed his looks on her and said." Krishnaa,tomorrow onwards you and Subhadra join Arya in Katyayani   Vrat. Worship the Goddess with thousand lotuses everyday and offer her kshirann .
For three days you have to sleep on floor and eat only fruits."
Panchali stared at him with anxiety. What is his worry? Is something bad going to happen to Arjun?
She kept quiet and followed his orders.

That night Panchali had a scary dream that made her get up in the middle of her sleep shivering with fear. What did she see? Her Arjun is lying on the ground with closed eyes. His Gandiv is in his fist but he is motionless.She saw Chitra wailing piteously sitting by his side."
Panchali ran out of her chamber leaving the guards in confusion" at this mid night where does the queen of Hastinapur run? They can not stop her and stood stupefied.

Panchali stopped when she reached her destination. The lake where she and her Arjun spent lovely moments. She then saw her Govind sitting on the Asan on the bank and staring into the waters as if trying to motivate the whole nature to obey him towards doing his wish.

He suddenly looked back and found Panchali standing with a lifeless expression on her face.
He got up and approached her with concern. Panchali muttered in a low voice." Govind! My dream,what does it indicate? If you don't tell me I will collapse here only. Please speak out."
Krishna still maintained silence. Panchali understood he doesn't want to reveal anything.

She had a detached expression on her face. She turned to leave and said firmly." But you know the fact. I need not tell again.If something happens to him,my instinct will indicate that to me.And that moment will be the end of everything for Yajnaseni who came to this world only for his sake. Govind!
Please keep this always in your mind." Tears started tolling from her eyes.

Suddenly she heard Krishna's Devine voice and looked back.
" Kalyani you think Krishna Vaasudev will breathe on this earth if his Parth is not breathing at his will?"
Krishna did not say more. But Panchali understood. Arjun is his life support . Hers also.
Then why she got that dream?

Krishna looked at her and instructed." Leave every fear and do what I say. Tomorrow onwards you should have only one purpose. To please Katyayani Bhavani Durga.Nothing else. You believe in me?" He asked. Draupadi nodded with confidence." Yes I believe you are everything.As long as your grace is with him nothing can hurt him. But still...
Krishna touched her head and blessed." May your undaunted love for him work as an armour for Parth.May Katyani grace you with Soubhagya."

Manipur is looking like a city decorated for a great event to take place. Babhruvahan announced his people of his intention to welcome his great father,the best warrior of Aryavarth,

Unexpectedly Ulupi has to go to Nagalok for a customary Pooja of Nagas which she will never miss. She went assuring Chitra that she will be back in a couple of days.
Arjun's horse arrived after Ulupi left.