Part 142

Arjun and Krishna walked towards Yamuna. Sunrise did not happen yet. Hastinapur still looks drowsy and inactive. The sky is shining with orange blue colour and getting ready to welcome the Sun God.
They reached the Yamuna which is sober and calm. No tides rising high and no sound of waves just silent. Yamuna that witnessed the glory of Chandra vamsh kings Pururav,Bharat,Santanu...
Yamuna knew the valourous Maharaj Pandu who is noble and large hearted.

Yamuna witnessed Ganga Putr Bheeshm's dilemmas,his agony and his integrity.
Yamuna let the hundred Kauravas and five Pandavas play in her cool waters.

Yamuna also consumed the heart break caused by the loss of great Kuru warriors in Kurukshetra war.
But she is still there silent and serene without any agitation.Arjun stood in knee deep waters thinking of Yamuna's glory. Krishna took a dip and pulled Arjun down.Arjun smiled and enjoyed his Morning bath with Madhav.They both offered Arghya to Sun God and worshipped Shiv Shankar.

Arjun suddenly asked." You also can accompany me to Himalayas.Cant you postfone your Dwaraka trip'? I feel great if you oblige. We both never roamed on snowy peaks together.

" Take back your words Third Pandav You both lived there only" Ved Vyas who came there revealed.
Arjun folded his hands and admitted." But I did not remember any such thing.That is why I want him to come with me."
Krishna and Ved Vyas looked at each other meaningfully.Despite getting Gita Gyan Nar remained ignorant of his identity.. Krishna hugged Arjun and warned." Don't ask me again. I never want to say no to any of your wishes. Parth. Father is not doing well. I have to go and attend on him. Otherwise do you think I would have ever skipped such an interesting trip?"

Arjun relented." Madhav! I know Pitasri Vasudev is missing you badly. You should go to him only.Dont take my word seriously.I just can not bear separation from you. That is why ...
Krishna pressed his shoulder with affection. Ved Vyas looked amazed seeing their mutual love.
He smiled to himself." Dharma and Murty's Twins are inseparable in any birth .He was amused.

Subhadra brought Parikshit to Krishna and Arjun. The baby is just learning to crawl on the ground.
She kept him on the ground and Panchali adjusted the silk mat properly and kissed him .

Pari started crawling making cute sounds. He is not going straight but he is going round.Subhadra reminded Arjun with moisture in her eyes." Abhi also used to crawl round.Did you remember!"
Panchali got tears in her eyes.She remembered her first instance when Abhi came to Indraprasth when he was five months old.He just curled in her hands and refused to leave her.

Arjun turned side ways and hid his face on Krishna's shoulder. Krishna placed his hand on his head and said." Parth. Be bold. Control yourself."
Kunti who is sitting there started sobbing. Even Nakul Sahadev and Bheem had tears in their eyes.
Uttara who came there to take Parikshit collapsed beside Pari and wailed." Where is your Pitasri My dear. Why did he leave you even before birth? She hid her face on her knees.

Ved Vyas came with Dharmaraj who understood the atmosphere and sat near his mother." Mata please get your composure back. We all are unfortunate to sacrifice our sons in war,"

Ved Vyas addressed them." All of you please don't lose yourself to sorrow. Abhi was born for a purpose. He fulfilled it and went off. Every one of us came with our destiny.So we should bear with it.Arjun! You heard Gita and Anugita.You saw his Viswarup still you are crying for your son.Be brave my son.Still you have to achieve so much.Get over your sorrow. How can you console Uttara Panchali and Subhadra?

Pari just crawled round and raised a little on his hands a feat he enjoyed.
Every one laughed with tears seeing the light of Kuru clan.

Krishna told Arjun." Let us take them somewhere and make them enjoy. They need recreation especially after the loss of the near and dear. There is enough time for us .Where shall we go?"
Arjun looked deep into his eyes and said." Satya wishes to go to Brindavan."