Part 190

Matsya desh could not know the trouble they are going to face yet again. Just then the southern direction had been attacked and by god's grace ,king Virat was able to defeat Susarma with the help of the mighty Valala and Damagranthi and Tantri pala.
But the real calamity happened ...
It is a sunny morning in Virat kingdom ...The Royal palace is making arrangements for the welcome event in honour of king Virat and his army..

Rajkumar Uttar is roaming around shouting at the top of his voice..Queen Sudheshna is endearingly looking at him ..She is waiting desparately for the return of her husband.
Uttara ,the beautiful princess rushed in with the sound of her Payal..She watched Sairandhri Who is weaving flowers into big garlands.. her beautiful fingers are skilfully tying up the flowers .
Uttara stopped and asked. How could you look so beautiful without even making effort? Tell me the secret..
Sairandhri raised her lotus eyes that are embellished with beautiful eyelashes.
Her long hair is tied up in a simple way still looking gorgeous and silky.

Sudheshna had a smirk on her face. That breathtaking beauty had resulted in her brother losing himself and finally meeting with doom.
She called Uttara to her.. Did you finish your dance class? Where is your dance teacher? I wanted to meet him today. I want to request him to prepare you and your friends to perform before your victorious father...
Uttara 's face brightened up... She whispered in a low voice.. You need not ask. He already had his plans.
Suddenly the guard entered with a dull face. He bowed before Uttar and said. "Informers from our northern boarder came with an important news. May I bring him in?"

The news delivered by the informer made everyone tensed up The northern side is attacked by the huge Kaurava army with maharathis like Bhishma,Drona,Karna,Aswathama,Kripa And Duryothana. They are taking the cattle away by force..
Sudheshna got up and exclaimed. "He Mahadev  Still it takes time for the king to reach back. Who would protect us now?
Uttar instantly said. "Ofcourse I would. Don't you have confidence? I am equal to third Pandav in valour...
Sairandhri had a miffed expression on her face..
Uttar  continued his rant.
Bheeshma,Drona are nothing before me in valour. And that Karna! When I fight with him he will be in shock...Uttar stopped to take breath.
Uttara asked him with irritation.She did not really enjoy the boastful words of her brother at this moment of crisis. " Why? She repeated her question.
Uttar continued with a smile. Why not? You are too innocent Uttara. Karna will think he is facing Arjun actually...
Just then Brihannala entered receiving queen's message.. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes that did not miss the lotus eyes...of Panchali..
Brihannala already heard from the guards about the attack on the northern side. He approached Uttar and asked with an innocent face... But he is Karna the great archer ..Rajkumar...he said.
Uttar shrugged his shoulders. So what? I will defeat him within minutes..he confessed.

Uttara defiantly stated. "Bhrata don't attach that much value to that Karna. He was defeated again and again by Arjun straight ..at Swayamvar Of Panchali.
Panchali looked at her admiring face...and turned to Brihannala..
Sudheshna panicked.. What to do now? I wish my brother Kichaka is alive to tackle this. No one would have ventured to attack us then.
Panchali's face turned pale while Brihannala frowned ..knitting his eyebrows.
Uttar continued.. Had Any charioteer stayed back I would have already been there and punished them..They would have stared at me. In case they are seeing Arjun in action...Surely they would have doubted..
Panchali got up and walked out on the pretext of fetching more flowers.
She went to the inner chamber and collected the flowers in a bowl. As she turned back she saw him standing on her way keenly observing her face..
You must be enjoying that Prince talk foolishly...comparing himself with...She stopped and looked around. Arjun smiled and placed his hand on her shoulder.
He paused and Said " Go And tell him that Brihannala drove the chariot of Arjun in many battles. Convince him to take me along.
Panchali could not suppress her excitement. He is back to his own self. And he is gearing up to teach a lesson to their rivals..he Govind you graced us atlast..she murmered.
Arjun touched her Sindur and whispered I swear I will make them repent for the misdeed they had done...towards my queen..Panchali got tears in her eyes. She nodded her head,took sindur from her forehead and placed it on his forehead.

Uttara requested him after a while.. Please help my brother. Sairandhri said if you are there Victory will prevail.
Brihannala smiled in approval..
The historic win is waiting in the wings to envelope him with grace.

Suka took a break and Pari is impatient.He just could not hold his excitement and asked Krishna. In the meanwhile you can tell me what happened next. Mata Panchali says you are god incarnate. You know everything. Now Suka will take time. He has to finish his routine..
Arjun knitted his brows while Krishna smiled and remarked. Kalyani would like to keep me on a simhasan in her worship place... Don't go by her blind devotion.

Panchali made a face and Pari shot another question. Why do you call her Kalyani ..What does it mean?
Krishna laughed and patted Pari with affection. "You are the real successor of my Parth. You inherited his looks and his skills.  But something else also you got from him. Any guesses? Bhadra..
Subhadra thought for a while. May be obsession for archery.. she said.
Krishna nodded his head. Satya tried her bit. May be he also likes nature...right?

Krishna is not convinced. Now the guessing game looked challenging for all of them
Nakula shouted in glee. It is his aversion to sleep? I know I am right..
Bheema declared He inherited his disinterest in eating at proper time.
Nakul grinned "Ofcourse you will guess eating related things only..

Alli instantly said..his curly hair...
Krishna laughed and teased. I know you just loved his hair in your first meeting..But no. Something else.
Chitra stated proudly. His memory power. I observed this keenly. Even after years he exactly remembers the happenings in Manipur. Pari must have got that..
Arjun looked at Krishna indicating him to stop..but Satya did not let Krishna do so. She said. I will have to get the answer. If every one of us fail Swami will reveal what it is.
Arjun smirked. Madhav looks like you adopted Satya's tendency to play crazy games..he said.
Pari found the whole banter interesting and waited for the answer, exactly what it is..he wishes to know.

Ulupi said.. May be his dark complexion..
Krishna taunted...Ofcourse you abducted the dark,handsome anchorite so passionately..but sorry to say. You got it wrong. Ulupi blushed and Chitra nodded her head teasingly.

Sahadeva said ..May be his zeal for perfection...Krishna said no..
Panchali got up to move..She doesn't want to get into the guessing game..She has work..

Satya pulled her down and announced..Now the most beautiful princess won by the archer par excellence will reveal what it is and I am sure she will give the right answer..
Krishna smiled and asked..give it a try Sakhi... I am waiting..

Arjun looked into her lotus eyes with a mischievous glint that did not escape Satya's watchful eyes. She whispered in her ears. Don't look at him. He will drown you in a pool of love and you will forget your answer..
Subhadra persuaded...Speak up..What is your guess..please let us know..
Panchali looked up and smiled at Pari who is lying in Arjun's Lap She then got up and said.

Pari inherited his questioning habit apart from every other trait mentioned by you all. I think it is a habit rare and significant..Govind knows it best...
There was silence for a moment and then Krishna got up and clapped..Others also joined him and applauded Panchali..

Krishna confessed. Kalyani spelled it right. Parth will question anything and everything. His questionnaire started in Gurukul and extended to Kurukshetra and then to Indraprasth..Absolutely perfect analysis..Sakhi I am proud of you...

Arjun lifted Pari and said...I wish you will get another Madhav in your life..
Satya praised Draupadi to skies..Awesome friend...you are too good..

Bheema genuinely appreciated Panchali..Who else but you could know him that well? I know you will tell..Nakul smirked..why didn't I get this answer before?
As Panchali went to make arrangements for dinner...the session will continue after that...she found herself captive in his arms in her private chamber adjacent to dining place..
Arjun inhaled her fragrance and questioned. How could you look so fresh even after years of togethernes?  Panchali smiled preventing him from making advances..,
One more question yet again...that is why I am right..in my assessment..
Her words made him drool over her ..even more..He bent forward to live the moment..