Part 80

https://scontent

https://scontent.fhyd15-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/121359813_184367469820331_2020374656721465332_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=qS8iJ62IXTQAX8bi1Mv&_nc_ht=scontent.fhyd15-1.fna&oh=aacd6225c3dcbc3d34b5142b03ada740&oe=5FABCE05

The auspicious moment arrived. The Pandava side assembled out side Yudhishtir's tent.Abhi is too excited to even wait for others to come.' Jyesht Mata Do Tilak and Arti fast. I would like to bounce upon those Kauravas along with my brothers. Where is Pitasri and Mama? "
Bhim laughed proudly on seeing Abhi's enthusiasm.' Panchali Our sons will take revenge on them. No need of me and Arjun to bother." Sahadev entered and informed.' Bhrata Arjun is discussing the vyuha with Dhrisht who will have to go and arrange the vyuha with soldiers first. Then we will go and take positions as per Bhrata's instruction."

Yudhishtir asked Sahadev.' What vyuha did Pitamah arrange? And What is Arjun's option?" Sahadev replied. ' Pitamah took resort to Manusha Vyuha and Bhrata decided on Achala Vyuha.He is explaining Dhrisht the technique and positions."
After Arjun came with Krishna Panchali did Aarti to every one separately. She tried to gauze into Arjun's mind as she still has her doubts regarding his full involvement in attacking his Pitamah. Ktishna whispered .' Don't worry. He will manage.I promise. I will take care."
Panchali blessed Abhi and and warned him." Abhi. Follow your father. All seven of you including Iravan stick together. Don't be adventurous.Keep Kirti with you." Abhi laughed and retorted.' Mata we are not going for fun. We have to fight no? How can we be together? "
Iravan approached Draupadi and assured her.' I will take care of Abhi. Don't worry." Abhi shouted in excitement.' Pitasri where shall we be in your Vyuh?"
Arjun smiled at him and said.' Your Mama Dhrisht will be the peak.You and your brothers be with him.Bhrata Bheem will be just behind to take care of you . Your Pitamah Drupad and Maharaj Virat will be in north and South . Your Jyesht Pita Yudhishtir will be in the middle.At the backside Raja Dhrisht Ketu and Chekitan will take their places."
And where will you be Pitasri?" Kirti asked.Krishna said with a meaningful smile.' Just opposite Pitamah along with Sikhandi." Arjun became serious and walked towards his chariot.
Krishna signalled Draupadi and walked along with her towards Arjun.He told her in a low voice.' Krishnaa in every way this day will hold great significance in Parth's life. That which never happened before will take place today.The whole universe will witness the extent of my love for Parth. Generations later people will celebrate this day as the day of realisation."
Panchali looked at him in wonder.What does he mean? What will happen today?" Before she could say anything Krishna ascended the chariot and took the reigns.Panchali stood aside watching the irresistible Savyasachi take his Gandiv in one hand and Devdutt conch in another hand. The crown on his head gifted by Indra is dazzling the skies with its lustre. The quivers on his back fitted so well that they adorned him and enhanced his dignity. He looked like a dark cloud and Gandiv is like lightening . Panchali stared at her invincible husband and felt elated.Arjun took leave of her by nodding his head and blew his Devdutt. Krishna blew his Panchajanya the Devine conch.The notes of Devdutt and Panchajanya reached the Pandavaarmy and infused new energy in them while the Kaurava army felt shattered