Part 7

Krishna and Arjun again went to the Yajnasala site as they left Maya abruptly when Iravan came. It is nearing mid day and it being a cloudy day the weather is pleasantly cool. Maya asked Arjun to explain the measurements of Yajnavedi and the way Rishi asanas are to be fixed on the platform opposite to it. The Ritwik and the main conductors of the sacrifice are to be seated round the Yajna vedi leaving the East facing place to the King and the queen.
Arjun patiently elaborated Maya the instructions of Ved Vyas and cleared his doubts. As he walked out with Krishna a small drizzle started and they both enjoyed the raindrops sprinkling all over their body. Satya likes this weather. Krishna remembered his most loved wife
.Arjun could not help but ask him the question.Madhav,Why are you so partial to Satya ? I don't think anyone else occupies your mind as frequently as she does. Krishna smiled at his accusation.
You are so nearer to my heart. Still you are not realising my truth. Parth, I love all my wives. I don't discriminate between them.
Arjun ridiculed. I don't think it is the truth. Can you elaborate?
Krishna had a Devine glow on his face, Parth,I reciprocate the feelings of my wives just as they want me to. Rukmini sees God in me. Her love is in the form of devotion.She is on a higher level when compared to others. Also there is no difference between Rukmini and me. When the Aradhya and the devotee complement each other with their devotion and reciprocation then that is the ultimate. Rukmini desires union with my soul and she got it. So even if I am not there with her physically it doesn't bother her
. But Satya Is purely human She enjoys flirting with me ,travelling with me every thing. She likes to enjoy life to the fullest in my company.She comes with me for hunting,swimming drenching tn the rainfall or under a waterfall All these appeal to her. She is uninhibited in love .
Arjun understood. Krishna continued. I Submit myself before others men or women .They can satisfy their thirst in the way they like. I am not touched by anything or any one. Again Arjun got confused. He asked him about his wives but he is talking about both. Men and women. Finally what is his reality ?
He bluntly asked. Who are you Madhav?Human or God?
Krishna affectionately pressed his shoulder. Right now I am Madhav. Parth's Madhav. Remaining you will understand later.
Narad Muni who just arrived before them quipped. We wait for that day Prabhu along with your Parth. Meanwhile accept my salutations Narayan, The Devine Jyoti in every soul and Nar,the Prakash that spreads the divinity of Narayan all around.
As Krishna smilingly accepted his salutation, Arjun stood confused hearing the specific word that throws him into illusion and confusion. The word'NAR".
Evening in Indraprasth marked the function meant for blessing Pragati . It was arranged on a lavish scale with prominent housewives of Indraprastha taking part in it . As usual Duryothan tried to lure away Maharaj for Chausar but Krishna stopped them with his charming smile. Bhrata Duryothan this evening exclusively is  meant to celebrate Pragati's First movements and Iravan's entry into Indra Prasth. So Maharaj 's presence is necessary . He said in a smooth but authoritative tone.
Sakuni tried his best to defend themselves. Vaasudev, these functions are for ladies. What can we do here? Maharaj will enjoy Chausar more than this. Bheem fumed at him. Mamasri, who told you Eldest won't enjoy being here? This function is for Arjun's daughter and son. He will definitely bless them with his presence.
Nakul added. Bhrata Duryothan if you are not interested you can enjoy very well with Chausar. But Bhrata will not take part today.
Yudhishtir intervened. Duryothan is our brother. His blessing is also important for us. Likewise Mamasri,Angaraj Karn are our guests. It is a privilege to have them here. They will stay with us.
Krishna smiled and added. Ofcourse, they can stay with pleasure. ..

. The colourful decoration of the very big Functionhall nearer to Royal mansion wore a festive look. Ulupi felt happy for the attention given to her son. She specially got him ready for the occasion by making him wear fabulous silk garments. His brothers doted on him.especially Abhi and Sutasom.Iravan looked every inch a hero for Abhi. He is good at archery and grandfather Bhishm tested his skill in the afternoon and declared,He will prove a worthy son to Arjun in future.

Abhi insisted on learning archery from him as his father is too busy these days. Iravan checked Abhi's stance and aim . He wondered how could he have such grip in such a tender age. I need not teach you Abhi, you will surpass every one of us very shortly. He told the kid. ..
.Panchali is making Pragati ready for the function with the help,of Malini. She just finished Kirti's and with great difficulty sent him with Priyamvada to the Function hall. Now his Ladli sister has to get ready Pragati is crawling on the bed enjoy ing the newly learned acts. She has no clothes on her body and Panchali is trying her best to take her in control.
Malini went to bring new clothes from cupboard. Panchali sat on the bed and pulled the baby towards her and she started her protest by wailing . Suddenly the baby was lifted higher and Panchali gasped in fear. She turned back and saw Arjun holding Pragati higher to the delight of the baby. Pragati stopped crying and started giggling.
Arjun pretended anger on Panchali. Why is your mother troubling you my little princess? I will scold her . He said seriously. Panchali pouted and complained. Your little princess doesn't want to wear clothes. What shall I do ?
Arjun quipped. Let her come as she wants. Panchali widened her eyes and pushed him away she walked away and took Pragati's clothes from Malini. Arjun  sweet talked with his daughter my doll won't wear mama's selected clothes. She will come to the function as she likes.
Panchali got hyper and  burst out. What are you saying? Already your mother sent two messages to bring Pragati. How can I take her without wearing dress? Don't pamper her too much. She took the dress in one hand turned back and looked at them.
To her surprise Pragati is wearing a cute white frock with simple thread work. Arjun is tying up the laces on her shoulders. Pragati is trying to,put his fingers in her mouth. Panchali stood in shock and Arjun raised his eyebrows. How is my daughter? Isn't she cute in this?
Panchali approached him and asked. Where did you get this from? Who gave it? It is simply superb.she praised.secrets won't be shared with others. Arjun still in teasing mode. Panchali got angry and turned back only to fall back in his arms. Just for fun Krishnaa,It was designed by me for this occasion. Indraprasth's famous garments exporters made this with my suggestions. I don't want my princess to get burdened by heavy work ed up dresses. So this is the surprise. Now don't make her  wear too much jewellery. You know?
He said and Panchali repeated with a smile.I know.she put a small black Tilak on her forehead. A very simple white pendent is hanging on Pragati's forehead.Panchali put the small white stoned ear studs given by Subhadra on Abhi's birth day. Arjun felt immensely happy on seeing his little princess.wah, my doll you look too cute. I have to,protect you from your possible suitors after you grow up.
Panchali laughed heartfully and placed a black Teeka near her ear to prevent buri nazar. Arjun pulled her close and looking intensely into her eyes asked. Daughter is ready. Shall I help the mother also? Panchali blushed and moved away from him. Take your daughter. I will come in a short while.
Arjun smiled at her and said As you wish. He took his daughter and walked towards the Function hall. On his way he saw Duryothan and Karn looking with scorn on their faces. He quickly moved his strides and reached the Hall. Krishna came to,him with a smile followed by Satya.He blessed the baby and gave her to Satya who immediately started. You came from Panchali's chamber? Where is she? This is your selection or hers? Arjun tried to avoid her and found himself trapped among his other wives except Subhadra
.Chitra as usual asked him straight. Where is Panchali? I saw you going towards her mansion. Why she didn't come yet?
To his good fortune Arjun saw Panchali enter looking ravishingly beautiful in her white and silver worked saree with jasmines in her long plait. She wore the waist chain and Mang ka Teeka presented by ArjunHer simple yet beautiful make up made her look stunning and Arjun could not help but swallow her Devine beauty not bothering about the penetrating glances of his wives.
Panchali sideglanced him posing the question through her eyes. How am I looking? The hazel eyed Arjun answered through the twinkling of his eyes blinking them once that conveyed to her. You look awesome Krishnaa.Panchali blushed as usual feeling his gaze envelope her whole existence.