Part 106

Arjun's great feat is hailed by celestials by playing Devine instruments

Arjun's great feat is hailed by celestials by playing Devine instruments.But Kaurava army and their Atirathis surrounded Arjun unable to swallow the fall of Supratika and Bhagadutta. Sakuni's brothers Vrishaka and Achala together attacked Arjun with five hundred Gandhara warriors. Arjun became ferocious and killed the two brothers with one arrow and burnt the whole Ganthara army. Sakuni shed tears on seeing the fall of his brothers and countered Savyasachi with his illusion powers. Next moment he created illusion and made many trees,rocks and wild animals fall on Arjun's chariot. Arjun smilingly nullified his illusion and addressed Sakuni.' Sakuni Mama, All your illusions ended on the day you played foul game of Dice.You can not depend upon such illusions in battlefield.Do you think my arrows are your Dice coins? Naa, Listen to me and move over. You can not find such enjoyment that you found in Dice Game here. This is battlefield. Mind it."

Arjun shot his devastating arrows and wounded Sakuni severely and Sakuni fled from the battlefield.Satyaki,Abhi,Kirti and others laughed at his plight and ridiculed him.Arjun with Bheem and Satyaki made Kaurava army run towards Dron and Duryothan.Dhrishtdyumn faced Dron and fought with Him exhibiting great prowess.
In the meanwhile again Samsaptakas and Narayana army approached Arjun and took him away from Pandava army.Bheema handled the army who were distraught on seeing Arjun move away.Severe battle happened between Bheem,Satyaki and Dhrisht with Duryothan,Karn and Aswathama.On one side again Drona smashed Pandava army in his attempt to approach Yudhishtir.He almost reached him but Arjun bounced upon him again coming over after suppressing Samsaptakas.The Kaurava army got burnt in the fire of Arjun's arrows and they shouted for help.
Karna came in support of Kaurava army and faced Arjun.Karna hurled Agneyastr on Arjun and Arjun countered it with Varunastr.Karna then broke the bows of Bheema,Satyaki and Dhrisht. Arjun shot seven arrows on Karna and killed three brothers of Karna.Drona and Jayathrath came there and a terrible battle happened between Drona and Arjun. Kaurava army could not bear Jishnu's aggressive attack and started running back. Drona looked at the western region that is illuminated in red colour due to the just happened Sunset. He turned to look at the battlefield that also is shining in red colour due to the blood streams and dead bodies scattered all around. His army lost their vigour unable to withstand the wielder of Gandiv He stared at his favourite desciple who is not exhausted despite battling the whole day. He announced Yuddh Viram and asked his army to get back . He could very well understand now he has to face the severe shaft like words of Duryothan for not capturing Yudhishtir. But what could he do? With Arjun in the front none can touch Yudhishtir ever. But foolish Duryothan can not understand this ever.
Arjun looked at his preceptor with reverence and bowed his head before turning his chariot back.Dron acknowledged that and raised his hand in blessing. Krishna smiled at Arjun.' Come what may,you will never change Parth. And looks like your Guru also still cherish your loyalty with pride." Arjun smiled back.' We may be fighting in different sides. But fact remains Madhav,he graced me Dhanurvidya.I always wish I should be acknowledged as Dron Sishya Arjun." Little did Arjun know that the teacher whom he worship like next to God will become the reason for the death of the apple of his eye,the dearest child of Subhadra,the pampered son of Draupadi ,the pride of Yadavas and Pandavas and the cherished nephew of Krishna Vaasudeva ,Yes Abhimanyu he is. And Drona's chakravyuh is the death trap for the valourous Abhimanyu,the life support system of Arjun.