Chapter 62 - Joint Training Battle!

(Author's Note: Hello there, everyone! So here we go, we're officially starting a new arc in the manga, the Joint Training Arc, this one is tons of fun, which means tons of work for me, tons of stuff to write, so don't be surprised if I just skip a few smaller things in this arc. Also, I'm surprised with how "harder" it is to write with the manga, don't get me wrong it's not like it's impossible, I just have to use my imagination a lot more to write. Oh yeah, after this arc, I'll be writing that EXTRA SPICY HEROES RISING SPECIAL CHAPTER(S), finally! As you guys know it's a MOVIE so it will take some time to write, so be patient! That's about it, I hope you guys like it, and I'll see you all in the next one! Kisses!)

~~~

"SHINSO?!" They shout in surprise.

"There's a good twist." Added Atsuhito.

"So that's what he meant with 'well, yeah'."

Kaito noticed something new about Shinso, he was using a very familiar looking "scarf" type, deal, thingy.

"Is that Mr. Aizawa's binding cloth?"

"It's good to have you with us, dude!"

"If you talk with him you'll be brainwashed, right?" Aoyama questioned.

"If you haven't seen it before you're done." Answered Ojiro.

"But what about Midoriya? He was able to escape from it." Mineta raised another question.

"Honestly, that was just luck for my part."

"Go ahead and introduce yourself." Aizawa instructed the new guy.

Shinso stepped forward and spoke up.

"I know I've encountered many of you at the Sports Festival, but don't go thinking we're buddies now that we've exchanged blows." He glared at the classes. "I'm not some good natured person trying to make a superficial sense of sportsmanship. In a matter of fact, I've gotten a late start, I've been let in the dust by a long margin in comparison to all of you. I'm afraid I'm desperate and this is my opportunity." Shinso glanced over to Kaito, he remembered the exchange the two had a couple of months back.

Kaito nodded back. "You'll get your opportunity sooner or later."

"I'll become a great hero so that I can use my quirk to help others. All of you here are obstacles I must overcome. I have no intention of making friends."

The class clapped, impressed by his commitment.

"Not bad, he's got focus." Said Kaito.

"That's quite a glare!" Added Uraraka.

"Things are surely getting intense." Tokoyami observed.

"It's like the old Todoroki." Said Sero.

"You think?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, let's get down to business!" Aizawa spoke up.

"Combat training!" Vlad jumped in. "This time around it's a battle between class A and class B! The stage will be this section of the training field!"

The training field is some sort of industrial area, full of pipes and metal woks, all that fun stuff.

"Each side will split up into five groups of four, and one of them will battle at a time!"

"Four man teams? Sounds fun!"

"Fun!"

"Including Shinso there's 41 of us, how're they gonna deal with that odd number?" Wondered a beast looking guy from class B.