Chapter 52 - Steampunk Rising!

"The walls have finally stopped moving! But it's hard to tell where we are now!" Said a police officer.

"I'm positive Eri's room is located in that direction." Nighteye pointed the way.

"Irinaka! I want you to straighten up these walls again!" Ordered the police officer.

The villain tied, breathing heavily, he looked pissed with something.

"The drug must've worn off." Aizawa theorized. "Looks like Fat Gum knew what he was talking about. Irinaka's power is back to normal again."

"That's good news, but that was Toga and Twice just now. The league of villains is here too!"

"Toga and Twice..." The restrained villain spoke up, agitated. "I won't forgive! You traitors will die!" He growled angrily.

"Tell us where the other members of the League are hiding!" Nighteye demanded to know.

"I don't know! But I will find every last one of them! I won't stop untill I've crushed their skulls to dust! AAAAH!"

"I'm guessing those two are the only ones here." Kaito had just finished patching up Rock Lock's wounds with a bandage. "That should stop the bleeding." He turned to Eraserhead. "What now, Eraser? If the League is involved, then..."

"Why you fools standing around instead of acting?" Rock Lock barked out, annoyed. "The cops can deal with the League, you're wasting time, so ignore them and keep moving! Or did you morons forget our mission's top fricking priority?"

"He has a point." The police officer agreed. "That would be best."

"I'll hang tight. Someone has to stay behind to keep an eye on Iranaka. Thanks to the crazy girl with the knives I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Well, go on! Finish what you came here to do! Ryukyu, the other heroes up top, the cops, Suneater, Red Riot, Fat Gum, Lemillion, they're all fighting for us! We worked too damn hard to fail that girl now. So go on!"

Without another word they continued forward.

"We'll find her, and we'll save her! Don't worry, Rock Lock!" Said Midoriya.

They continued down the path following Nighteye's instructions, as they got closer to the objective another unpleasant surprise waited on the way. Another masked villain, using a black vest, camouflaged pants and two unmistakable tattoos in both arms. The villain was kneeling down beside one of his allies that was knocked out.

"Unfortunate. That blonde kid was stronger than we imagined." The villain spoke up.

"W-wait. I know this guy!" Said Kaito.

The villain turned around to face them.

"Devil Tattoo!"

"In the flesh. So, you finally arrived, heroes. I must admit, to get past Irinaka's quirk is quite a feat." The villain clapped, amused. "I'm impressed. But I'm afraid your little raid ends here."

"Where's Chisaki?" Nighteye demanded to know.

"The boss is right behind this wall." The villain pointed to his back. "The permeant kid gave him some trouble, heh, not anymore. He's useless now."

"What is he saying?" Midoriya questioned.

"It doesn't matter, he's on the way, let's just finish this." Kaito lets out his steam, ready to fight. Midoriya did the same.

"Now, now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I can't let you get to Overhaul now that the product is finished!" Devil Tattoo pointed his hand at the heroes to use his quirk. But nothing happened. "What?" He looked at his hands, confused.