Chapter 58 - Let it Flow! School Festival!

(Author's Note: Hello there, everyone! Sorry for taking so long. This chapter was "hard" to write, since it focuses a lot on Midoriya's emotions, of course, he's the protagonist of his own story, and this is the Steam Powered Hero, honestly, this chapter won't be that good... at least I think. Truth is, I wasn't even going to write a "fight" with Gentle, but I had a feeling you guys must've been looking forward for that, so I backtracked, making a entirely new chapter for this fight, so it might not be as "epic" as you might think. Anyways, it's here, I hope you like it, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments! Also, quick message in the end, it would be awesome if you guys could read it too, thanks! Good reading! Kisses!)

~~~

"Gentle, that's Kaito Atsuhito!" Exclaimed a woman of small stature on Gentle's arms.

Kaito looked back confused, as he completely overlooked her presence.

"A woman? Doesn't matter." Kaito dashed forward towards the villain. Gentle lets his assistant go and got ready to counter the student's attack.

As Kaito got closer, Gentle thrusted his palm forward, creating some kind of barrier, Kaito tried to break through it, but something happened, the barrier was elasticized, so it absorbed his momentum.

"This is?"

"Gently Rebound!" Gentle exclaimed, sending Kaito back with his quirk.

The Steam Powered Hero goes flying backwards, his own speed assisted Gentle's super move, sending him back with a force several times stronger. Kaito used his agility in the air to avoid hitting any trees on the way, he finally managed to stop centimetres from hitting his face, as always, this time on a tree trunk.

"So that explains those barriers all around." He turned back, flying towards the villain again. "If that's his quirk, what's that pink aura?"

Kaito returned to the battlefield a few seconds later, he found Midoriya and Gentle in a fistfight, but not a ordinary fist fight, the dudes were literally fighting in the air, Dragon Ball style, so he decided to help his friend out in this one.

Together the students began to fight Gentle, who used his quirk to bounce off all kinds of surfaces, even the air, to gain tremendous speed and strength.

"It's for your dream, so nothing else matters?!" Yelled Midoriya. "You'll get the whole event cancelled and take away the happiness of a girl who doesn't even know how to smile?"

"I will! If that's what it takes to achieve my goal!"

Finally, Gentle managed to knock Midoriya back, leaving Kaito alone.

"Gently Sandwich!" Gentle used his quirk to create several air membranes to pin Kaito on the ground. Gentle noticed Midoriya getting back on his feet.

"There's no other way!" The villain goes for a punch.

Suddenly, in an instant, Kaito broke free from the trap, blocking the punch by crossing his arms.

"I must admit, I respect your conviction." He said, holding the villain's attack. "But we can't simply let you destroy what we've worked hard to achieve!" He yelled with conviction. The memories from the past weeks flashed on his mind.

For a moment, Gentle held off his attack, almost in understanding of the boys words.

"I don't know your story, but I can tell you have so much in common with my friend over there..." Kaito slightly turned his head towards Midoriya. "Even so... I can't let you get in the way of their happiness!"