☆The "Date"☆

"Is it ok if Eri stays with you today?" Aizawa asked as the little girl held his hand, she looked excited to be there, if not apprehensive a little.

They were outside class 1-A's dorm, Aizawa requested his presence after the classes, but didn't mention anything else.

"Eh?" Flyboy blinked, didn't quite understand the question. He was sitting on the steps of the entrance, and had his guitar at hand.

"I'll be staying out for a few hours, and Mirio isn't available right now, the same goes for Midoriya. I thought you would be the best choice, if you're ok."

"Um, sure!" Flyboy got up. "I'll be glad to help!" He said, politely smiling. He then bent forward, looking at Eri in the eyes. "Of course, if you're ok with spending the day with me? Eri?"

The little girl looked back at him. "Yes!"

She let go of Aizawa's hand, grabbing Flyboy's and standing by his side.

"As I said. I'll be back in a few hours... I really hope this don't take long."

"It's ok, Mr. Aizawa. We'll be ok, and have lots of fun! Right, Eri?" He grinned.

"Um-hum!" Eri nodded in agreement.

Aizawa looked at the two as if they were siblings.

"Right..." Aizawa looks down at Eri. "Have fun, kiddo."

He then turned back and walked away, leaving the two.

"Alright! Looks like it's just the two of us today, Eri. What do you want to do?"

She looked curiously at the guitar on the ground. Kaito noticed her look, he also noticed she was anxious, no doubt about being away from Aizawa, afraid her quirk would go out of control with nobody to stop her. He had something in mind to calm her down.

"That's my guitar."

"Guitar?" Eri tilts her head in curiosity. "You had something like this in the Festival."

"That's right! With this, we can play beautiful songs to make people smile!" He remembered her smile during the festival. "Just like you did."

"Can you do it again?" Eri asked.

"Hmm..." Kaito grabbed his guitar, sitting down and patting the ground beside him, inviting Eri to sit by his side, and so she did. "I can certainly try..." He said adjusting himself. "I'm not as good as that beautiful angel girl that sang during the Festival, but maybe I can think of something."

Not to far from the two, inside the dorm, someone observed the two. Jiro heard the two talking about the Festival, about singing, so of course that picked her interesting, even leaving the Rock Star blushing a little from the 'beautiful angel girl part'. Her Flyboy then began to play the guitar and to sing for Eri.

"🎵Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now🎵"

It was the first time she heard him sing. And if you're gonna say 'but she heard in chapter 78', this is happening early in the timeline, are you even paying attention? Of course she'd never ask him to sing like that, at least for now, remember what I said about the timeline like 3 lines up? Yeah.

Eri on the other hand, giggled happily listening to the song. It has become part of her, music, something that naturally warms the hearts, makes the frowns go upside down.

"You're so good at this, Steam!"

"Well, thank you Eri!" *headpats intensifies*

And then, Eri started to hum something, a song too. He knew that song, she was humming the song the class had performed in the Festival, Hero too. Eri then looked down, saddened by something.