[OVA] - Make It! Do-or-Die Survival Training! - Part 2

(Author's Note: Hello there, everyone! Before we continue... don't forget to take a look at my reading list, there's a few books there I suspect you guys might like it!

So here we are, the final(?) chapter of the OVAs special I promised you guys. I hope you all liked these chapters, they aren't really full of action, special this last one, but at least is something while we wait for the manga to develop a little bit more. I plan on writing a few special chapters, The Steam Powered Hero OVAs if you will, but I'm not too sure yet, hell, I even had a few ideas for a MOVIE (Well, not exactly a movie but a series of a few chapters, maybe 3, movie length with an exclusive adventure as the movies do) but this I'm REALLY not sure I can pull it off, it's a possibility. One more thing, I think you guys might have noticed in the last chapter, in this one you'll see too, I'm writing Y/N instead of (Y/N), let me know which one you guys prefer, I think just Y/N looks a lot more natural, idk... short chapter today, I'm sorry to say, I hope you guys like it nonetheless. Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments, if you liked it leave a vote for ya boy! Kisses and untill the next one!)

~~~

Kaito, Jiro and Hagakure keep moving forward in their little side mission to get the emergency power online, which will help a lot in the rescue operation. The darkness of the lower levels of the mall doesn't make their job easier, their only source of light being a cellphone.

Hagakure leads the two lovebirds to the sign she spotted earlier, conveniently pointing the way to the backup generator.

They enter a small room with a few machines and gauges everywhere, the room looks a mess, and somewhat old compared to the other things on the mall. And, as you'd expect, there it was, the backup generator, covered with dust and webs.

"Alright..." Kaito puts his girl-... girlfriend down, haha, almost got you. "Hagakure, hold Jiro for a second. I'll take a look at this generator."

"Okay!"

Kaito stepped forward, dusting off the generator a little bit, he then kneels down to take a better look.

"Oh! I see... this should be easy!" He grabbed the generator's starter cord, then pulled it. The generator made noise, sounded like it was going to start, but it didn't. "Huh?" He scratched his head. "Maybe I didn't..." he tries again. Nothing happens.

"I thought you knew how that stuff worked?" Hagakure wondered.

"Hey, I know how a steam engine works, not a generator." Kaito looks around the generator, fix a few wires, tries again, but nope... "This usually works..."

Jiro on the other hand looked around the room, found hanging on the wall what looks to red cape book.

"Hey, I found the manual." She grabbed it.

"A manual?"

"Catch!" She throws the manual to the Steamboy.

"Hm-hmm..." he looks at it, pondering. Then smacks the generator with it. Starting the generator.

"Problem solved!"

The light in the room lights up, as does all the other lights around this level, and presumably the whole mall.