Chapter 81 - The Steam Powered Vigilante

Hello there, everyone! So, I heard you guys voices, and I'm proceeding with my own little arc. I just hope it works well and I don't break something in the story, and if I do, I hope it's fixable.

I mentioned I'd take some time to write this one, but I'm kinda crazy, one day I have no ideas to write, and on the other I have ALL the ideas...I'll  try to keep it as frequent as I can.

I hope you like this one! As always, leave your thoughts in the comments, if you liked leave a vote to help ya boy out, and I'll see you guys in the next one! Kisses!

~~~

"Burn it all down!" Yelled the group of villains, raising hell in the streets of the mainland. They looked as you'd expect from bandits, using wool masks to hide their faces, their quirks as freaky as you'd imagine, varying from mutation to emitter types.

"We can't hold these guys for longer! We need heroes here ASAP!" The police did their best to stop the evildoers, but their weapons are nowhere near enough to stop them.

"There are no heroes available!" Retorted another officer. "It's up to us now!"

The police officer in command then had to make a decision..

"Retreat! We'll have to gather a bigger force if we hope to stop them!"

And retreat is what they did, they had no choice. The villains were now free to do whatever it damn pleased them, the stores were easy pickings, or so they thought.
It was to their surprise when the store clerks fought back, using support items no less, even managed to gave the villains a little bit of a fight.

These newly formed 'militias' are a common sight around the streets during the current crisis, with the number of heroes dwindling and the number of villains increasing, they have no choice but to fight themselves. Still, they're just brave amateurs, nowhere near as experienced as a fully trained hero, so in the end, their bravery either ends with them dead, or maybe successful, but with damage around the buildings they were trying to protect.

"Hey boss!" yelled one of the villains, pointing something out in one of the stores. "This little girl here! She's pretty, we can have some fun!" He licked his lips as the thoughts of what he could do flooded his mind.

The leader walked up to his henchmen, and looked down, there was indeed a woman there, probably didn't manage to escape as the fight broke out. "Yeah... Do what you want." He said, walking back. "Just don't make it too gory!"

"No! Please! Let me go!" The woman begged as the freak creeped towards her.

"I'm gonna enjoy this!" Declare the creep.

Or so he thought...

"GAAAAAAAAAH!" He yelled in pain. Immediately the leader turned back, to see something of a mist formed around the store. The mist slowly cleared to reveal someone, a guy in a stylish bomber jacket and brass helmet, holding his partner's arm, which was severely burned.

"Who the hell are you?!" The leader prepared to attack, when Kaito blasted him back through the store's broken window with his quirk, sending him outside where the rest of his men ransacked everything.

"Boss!" They yelled, running at their leader to help him back on his feet.

"Look out! There's a hero here!" He warned as another mist of steam coming from inside the store formed around the street.