☆The Steam Powered... Gal?☆

Hello there, everyone! Ya boy is back with another random chapter! And let me tell you, this has to be the most random chapter I've written till now. It can go anywhere from your biggest letdown of the past week or the funniest shit you've ever read. From the title you might imagine where we're going with this one, so let's get to it already! I hope you like it! Kisses!

~~~

"You better not make fun of me, Tokoyami..." Said Kaito, in a different voice, VERY different. In a feminine voice.

"I won't..."

"When we get there, I will go straight to my room, and I will avoid everyone untill THIS worn off!"

"Right. But what about the others? They'll ask about you."

"With any luck they didn't return from their internships yet. I should be able to avoid contact with everyone untill tomorrow."

"Understood. I'll try to help you in any way I can."

"Thanks..."

Meanwhile, in the dormitory, in the common area, the girls were playing board games to pass the time, while enjoying another cup of Yao Momo's tea. It's a common thing at this point, a daily activity.

"Hey, look!" Uraraka points out the window. "It's Tokoyami and... A girl?"

After hearing that, the rest of the girls joined her, their curiosity getting the better of them.

"A girl? Does he have a girlfriend?" Hagakure wondered.

"I don't think so. She's wearing the school's uniform *Ribbit*"

"A new classmate?!" Ashido perked up. "But Mr. Aizawa didn't mention anything about a new classmate!"

"I feel like I know her from somewhere." Jirou squints, trying to take a better look.

"Yeah..." Yaoyorozu agreed. "That's weird."

"And wait..." Jirou looked around the two. "Where's Atsuhito? Didn't he leave for a internship in the same place as Tokoyami?"

"C'mon! Let's greet the new girl!" Ashido hopped away, pulling Tsu and Uraraka while the others stood back.

"Alright, you know the plan. I get in, I go to my room, you tell the others I wasn't feeling too good or something..."

"Understood."

The two took the last steps towards the dorm's door. As Kaito's hand reached the doorknob to open the door, the door opened on it's on, revealing the three girls.

"Hi there!" Ashido greets with a sweet smile.

"Ah... Great."

"I'm mina Ashido!" Ashido pulled his/her hand to greet the 'new girl'. "Welcome to class 1-A!"

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" The gravity gal followed. "It's nice to see a new face!"

"*Ribbit!* My name is Tsuyu Asui. But you can call me 'Tsu'."

Kaito smiled awkwardly, this whole situation feeling as uncomfortable and weird as he can possibly imagine.

"G-Girls I- Um..."

"Whaaat!? We have a new classmate?!" Kirishima's face popped around the corner.

"Is it a girl?!" Mineta followed.

"Is she cute?!" Then Kaminari.

"Ah, great!" Kaito groaned.

The three popped from around the corner, running towards their 'new classmate' to greet 'her'.