Chapter 27 - Time To Pick Some Names!

(Author's note: Hello there, everyone! Just like to say thank you for commenting in the last chapter, and as you guys have chosen, Hawks it is. I'd like to clarify that I have thought of every possibility, and Hawks and Endeavor were really the only ones that I think it would make sense, for reasons yet to come. Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, it ended up a little bit longer than what you guys are accustomed with, so, have a good read I guess? And yeah, almost forgot, the next chapter will take some time to write, but I'll do my best to make it worth it! Kisses!)

~~~

The two days of school off passed in a flash. It was finally time to get back to work. The day was is rainy and moody, the grayish skies give off a strange vibe. As always, Midoriya and Kaito walk together to school, both equipped with a umbrella to protect themselves from the weather.

"Damn rain. Won't stop." Kaito groaned.
"So, how was your two days of rest, Future Hero?"

"I was barely able to sleep at all."

"I understand. Iida, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"His brother was all over the news, it's kind of obvious. I was worried too. I hope this doesn't mess with Iida."

"Yeah. This Hero Killer, is he with the League?" Midoriya questioned.

"Those clowns from the USJ attack? Who knows? They were a bunch of pushovers, this guy killed a bunch of pro heroes."

"*sigh* Just thinking about that makes my head hurt. I feel like I'm barely awake."

"Good morning! Atsuhito, Midoriya!"

"Uh?" The two turned around and saw Iida running. He was donning a green raincoat.

"Oh, it's you!"

"Why on earth are you two walking so slowly? You'll be late!"

"Wait, but there's still five minutes before the first bell!" They followed Iida running.

"U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early, don't you think?"
Iida dashed off.

"Uh..." Midoriya turned to Kaito with a confused look. He just replied with a confused shrug.

They entered the school, Iida was leaving his rain gear in his locker.

"You should talk with him." Kaito suggested.

"Wha- me?"

"Yep. I'll see you in class." Kaito walked off, steaming the rain off his uniform and umbrella.

Kaito arrived at the class, everyone was talking about the festival, and how their participation affected them. Most, if not all, were already being recognized. That's U.A for you.

"It's so weird that people recognized us from the TV." Ashido spoke up. "Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here."

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima joined.

"Well, they're excited." Kaito murmured as he walked to his desk. "Sup." He greeted nonchalantly.
"Heyy~" Jiro replied. "I-I mean, s-sup, Atsuhito." She blushed.

"You wouldn't believe what a bunch of school brats yelled at me." Sero frowned.

"Nice try?" Kaito sat down.