Chapter 80 - Kaito & Katsuki

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

- One of yall, probably.

HELLO THERE, EVERYONE! Welcome to another chapter of the Steam Powered Imbecile! I mean, Hero! An official chapter this time!

"Wtf? Is this allowed? This idiot just told us in the last random chapter he didn't knew when the official chapters would return!"

- One of y'all, probably.

Ok, ok, I did say that. BUT! I'm going completely insane! YES! INSANE! Why, you ask? Well... I don't know. I just feel like keeping up the story, even though I don't what Horikoshi has planned for us in the future. Why, you ask? I-... Yes.

I know this might be the DUMBEST idea you ever heard in your life, but I feel like it will be cool if I, at least for a couple of chapters, followed my own story. As in... I'll blindly write s mini arc that will stray from the current manga arc, at least for now. Then, when I'm done with that, I'll (hopefully) return to the manga like nothing had happened in the first place.

What do y'all think? This here is the chapter to voice your opinion, because I KNOW there are a few lurkers around here, reading, watching... Yeah.. I'm talking with you Kevin. You think I don't know you enjoy the story too Matthew? Yeah. You seriously think you're sneaky, Sophia? I know you ship BakuPunk!

So yeah, Ishimura is going completely insane. It's your choice to let my insanity unfold, or to keep things as they are, following closely the main story. Seriously, you decide...

NOW LET'S GET IT!

~~~

"Iida, have you seen Kaito?" Kyoka asked one of his neighbors. Surely someone in the 3rd floor must've seen the Flyboy.

"I'm afraid not." Iida replied, trying to remember if he didn't in fact see the guy. "He's not in his room?"

"No... Hm, he must be at the Support Course again."

"It's a possibility."

"Thanks, class rep."

"No problem!" Iida closed the door.

"Hmpf..." Kyoka pouts, jealous of the thought of Flyboy being around Hatsume again. "I'm gonna get one of his hoodies, that will teach him!"

Kyoka returned to his room, and quickly went to look over his stuff, sneakily doing it so to not get caught by him, if he decides to come back now. She grabbed a hoodie, putting it on, feeling warmer already, and blushing a little by smelling his scent on the hoodie, something she loved a lot.

"Smells nice." She looked adorable with the oversized hoodie, her arms disappearing in the sleeves.

Kyoka then tucked her hands in the pockets, feeling something within both of them. In one, his support goggles, and in the other... A Letter.