☆Villainous! Part I☆

I'm baaaaaaack!

Hello there, everyone! We're back again with another Random Chapter, a 2 (maybe 3) part special this time! I'm sorry to say we're not gonna see another actual chapter for another week, most likely. The manga hasn't really advanced yet, so all we can do for now is wait.

Also... I just wanted to thank everyone for the support. Last week was a mess, I've been feeling kinda trashy.

Frankly, I don't feel like this book is idk, worthy of anyone's time? We're more than 100 chapters in, and I never got something special for you guys to celebrate or something. I know it sounds dumb, but... it's just how I work. Thankfully, you guys helped me out, hopefully this won't get to my head again, so... thanks!

Now... let's get to it! I hope you like it! Kisses!

~~~

"Let's see.."

Kaito grabbed his goggles from his locker, and closed the door. Adjusted the collar of his costume, fixed his hair, took one last look in the mirror, to see if everything looked just fine. He finally donned his goggles, followed by the support gauntlets.

"Yeah, it has to be Atsuhito..." Said Kirishima.

Kaito turned his head to look to his side, there they stood. Kirishima and Mineta, both sitting down on one of the benches in the locker room.

"What?" He questioned, shrugging at the remark.

"We were talking about who's the most villain looking in our class." Said Mineta. "Kirishima and I agree that it's you."

"What?!" He questioned again, this time in disbelief. "This is outrageous! It's unfair! How can I be the most villain looking? Look at Bakugo!" Kaito points out the explosion boy a few steps back.

The boys turn back to look.

"You got a problem with me, Steam Punk!?" Yelled the pomeranian.

"He's a time bomb! Look at him! Even his costume has explosions and grenades and..."

"Atsuhito has a point." Mineta agreed. "Bakugo is always angry."

"He even has the personality down." Added Kirishima. "I think you guys might be right."

"Ah, shut up, Weird Hair! I'm more hero than the three of you combined!"

"What are you guys doing?" Kaminari joined them, already donning his costume.

"We're deciding who's the most villain looking student in our class. Atsuhito or Bakugo?"

"We're still discussing this?"

"Hmmm...." Kaminari rubbed his chin, looking back and forth at the two candidates. "I think..."

"What are they doing?" Questioned Ashido on the other side of the wall, in the girls locker room.

Jiro had one of her earphone jacks plugged in the wall, hearing their chat.

"They're questioning who's the most 'villain looking' between them. Atsuhito or Bakugo." She replied.

"That's what they're talking about?" Hagakure voiced her disappointment.

"Hmm, I think it's Atsuhito, right?" Ashido questioned the girls, looking around.

"Why him?" Jiro raised another question, curious to hear her reply.

"I mean...he's got that old styled costume, how do you say again?" Ashido tried to remember.

"Victorian." Jiro noted. "And it's not old, it's..."

"Cool as shit, man!" Kaito said confidently. "Or are you telling me I'm not?