🎥 Two Heroes - Part 3 - The End 🎥

(Author's Note: Hello there, everyone! Long chapter ahead! Be ready, I somehow messed up how many words this chapter was gonna take, I underestimated it! And it ended like you're gonna read now, I hope this crapfest was worth the wait. Have a good reading, I guess. Kisses!)

~~~

Jiro heard All Might using her quirk. He explained the quietly explained the situation to not raise suspicion from the villains. After hearing what the No. 1 Hero, Jiro looks at the two boys with worry.

"This is bad, guys!"

She told them what All Might said, he even suggested for them not to do anything and simply stand by, waiting for a better opportunity to solve the crisis. But we all know this ain't gonna end like this.

The three returned to their classmates who were still waiting at the emergency stairs. Now knowing what is really happening in the island to raise the security system to it's highest level, it's a question of whether they do something or not.

As the class rep, Iida worries about his friends, so it's natural he would be against the idea of fighting.

"We've heard All Might's orders loud and clear. He's our teacher! I suggest we follow his instructions and escape this place, otherwise we would be going against his will."

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Iida." Yaoyorozu stepped up. "We're still only students. We can't fight these villains if we don't have our licenses."

"Uh- why don't we get outta here and warn the heroes outside?" Kaminari suggests.

"It's not going to be easy fo escape." Said Melissa. "The security systems here are on the same level of that of the Tartatus Prison, which is where they keep the most dangerous of criminals."

"Then all we can do is sit and wait..." Kaminari frowned, sitting down against a wall.

"Are you really ok with that, Kaminari?" Questioned Jiro in disbelief.

"C'mon man, you know that's not happening." Kaito spoke up. "We have to do something."

"What CAN we do?!" Mineta questioned.

"We should at least try something! We can't simply give up without even trying!"

"Hey, come on! Those villains even got All Might trapped!" The grape insists. "There's no way we can stop them!"

"The only reason they got All Might is because they've got hostages, the whole island!" Kaito gestures his frustration. "Damn it... there has to be a way to free the pros somehow."

"But it's too risky!"

"Aren't we trying to become pros ourselves?" Todoroki chimed in, looking at right hand.

"Well, yes." Yaoyorozu replied. "But we're not allowed to work as heroes, you know that." She looked down, saddened.

"Does that mean, that it's right for us to do nothing at all?" Todoroki continued to question the wisdom of the situation.

"It's...complicated."

Kaito sighed, getting up. He walked up to Midoriya.

"All I know is that sometimes breaking rules isn't wrong, it's necessary."

That caught their attention, Iida's specially.

He stoped right in front of Midoriya, who was sitting down against a wall too, like almost everyone else. Kaito squatted down, to get on his eye level.