☆The Rat☆

Ok... this is THE most random chapter I ever wrote and will probably write in my entire career. Don't expect anything particularly great, funny or mildly interesting, I'm just doing my best to keep you guys entertained while we wait for the manga, ok? Hopefully the next chapter coming up in a few days will give is what we need to proceed with our story.

I also recieved a few suggestions for random chapters that I will look into writing something very soon, but for now... this is what we've got.

Enjoy I guess? Kisses!

~~~

Kaito found himself at his room, along with Kirishima and Kaminari. He was supposed to be helping them finish an assignment, but they got sidetracked talking about all kinds of random stuff, anything other than the assignment really.

"You guys remember that weird Area 51? The Raid?"

"Man... Area 51 is a myth! Just like aliens and zombies!"

"Hey, don't joke about aliens and zombies. That stuff is real." Kaito looked back at them. "Remember that guy from Isami High?" He recalled.

"But that doesn't count, it was a quirk!" Kaminari retorted. "We're talking about actual zombies, The Walking Dead type!"

"Oh, yeah? How about this; Back home there was this girl, one of my neighbors." Kaito continued. "She said she saw an alien going through her trash one day, the next morning she turned up missing!"

"What!?" Kirishima was surprised.

"Ok, back up a bit, how the hell do you 'turn up missing'? Kaminari questioned the logic.

"Cuz' nobody knows where you are, when they realize you ain't there!"

"Wait, so you're telling us you can appear and disappear at the same time?" Questioned Kirishima, equally confused.

"No, dude! You can't appear and disappear at the same time, this isn't David Copperfield!"

"But you can't be gone from some place, and show up somewhere else entirely! So when you turn up, you're never missing, and when you're missing you never turn up!"

"Unless... you're an alien."

Kirishima and Kaminari were speechless, looked at each other, both amazed by the flawless logic.

"Damn... that's plausible!"

"I'd never think about it that way, man! You're a genius!"

"Yeah, I should put that on Instagram."

Suddenly, they heard a scream coming from the other side of the dorm, it sounded like Jiro.

"Aliens!"

"Zombies!"

"Kyoka?!"

Both stared at Kaito with smug smiles.

"What?"

Immediately they ran outside to see what was going on, quirks ready to fire. They ran to the other side of the dorm, luckily it was on the same floor, so it didn't take long. As they reached her room, they saw Ashido and Hagakure holding a crying Jiro.