Chapter 47 - Unrivaled

(Author's Note: Hello there, everyone! So here we are, season 3 finale. I had a lot of fun covering this season, it's full of action right from the start, and full of room to write something new. I also must add that this will be the last chapter FOR NOW. As I mentioned in the last chapter I'm kind of busy right now, so I'll take some time off to get everything sorted out. Also, let me know if you guys are liking it so far, and if you're interested in season 4, frankly I don't think I'm doing that good, in the end I'll keep writing as long as you guys are having fun. That's about it, again, last chapter for now, I'll return to the regular uploads as soon as I can. I hope you guys have a good one, kisses! See you on the next one? You decide!)

~~~

"The top students in U.A?" Kaito grinned "Maybe we can learn something from them."

"Go ahead and introduce yourselves briefly." Aizawa instructed. "Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki glared intensely at class A, you could feel the pressure and intensity in the air, a unnerving feeling creeped at class A.

"It's no good..." Amajiki started shaking. "You two go. I just can't."

"What? He's shaking like a leaf."

"Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can still see their human bodies." Amajiki continued. "I know that they're still people. No words are coming out, my mind is blank and my mouth is dry."

"Uh.. is he ok?" Kirishima whispered to Kaito. Kaito replied with a confused shrug.

"I can't say anything. I wanna..." Amajiki turned his back to the class. "Go home..."

"Okay...so, uh... are you really one of U.A's top heroes?" Ojiro questioned.

"Come on, Amajiki! You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten! Even though you're a human!" Hado tried to encourage him, she then turned to the class. "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And Hi! My name is Nejire Hado!" She introduced them. "I'm supposed to talk about Work Studies. You first years have a really exciting time ahead of you!" Hado began explaining, but quickly got distracted. "Hey, wait! Hold on!" She walked up to Shoji. "Why are you wearing a mask? Is it because you're feeling sick or just trying to look cool?" She curiously asked.

A/n: During this horrible Covid pandemic, use masks, protect yourselves, stay safe everyone!

"Uh, well..." before Shoji could reply she turned to other student.

"Oh, woah! And you must be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah! How did you get that big burn on your face?"

"How did he get that burn?" Kaito asked himself.

"That's none of your..." before Todoroki could reply her, again, she turned to another student.

"And Ashido! If your horns break, can you grow new ones?"

Ashido was surprised with the question, but didn't even try to answer.

Hado then cheery turned her attention to another student.

"Atsuhito! Can you use your steam to cook?"

"Well, actually..."

Again, she didn't even wait for an answer.