[S5] - Chapter 61 - New Game

Heeeeeyyyyy! What's going on, everybody? Did'yall miss me? I certainly hope so, because I missed you fabulous people too! After all this time I'm finally back! I do have to say though, I'm not exactly back at my full strength, to be completely honest, I've been REALLY busy lately, mostly school and family stuff, so I'm not having nearly enough time to write as I used to when I started this story, but I'm managing, bear with me here. So, let's get to it! I'm sure you guys want to start this already. KEEP IN MIND the next chapters are gonna follow events of the manga that haven't been animated yet, read it at your own risk! Have a good reading!

~~~

Endeavor is exhausted, he almost falls fainting with all the pain, and from overusing his quirk, I say almost almost, for the flyboys Steampunk and Hawks are there to help the new number one stay on his feet to make a good first impression.

"That was All Might's pose, y'know?" Said Hawks.

"No..." Endeavor denied. "Different arm. He uses his left!"

"Who cares about that?! I'm just grateful you won!"

"Zero points, though..." The flame hero wipes the blood coming from his wound and mouth. "Real sorry start for me."

"If I may disagreed... this victory of yours today, was absolutely huge!" Hawks insisted.

"That's true..." Kaito agreed. "That was a great show!"

Endeavor huffed.

"You did good, Steampunk." Said Hawks with a smile.

Kaito couldn't help but grin with the compliment.

"Just doing my job."

"You said you needed one chance to prove yourself." Said Endeavor. "Not bad." He nodded in approval.

"Alright, let's do something about your bleeding wounds." Both Hawks and Steampunk helped the number one up.

"I can barely move! Call someone for help!"

Suddenly, the three heard steps coming towards them, followed by a voice, a voice Kaito heard before.

"Just wait a minute now... none of this is how I planned it, but that's fine."

They turned to face the person talking and were surprised to see the one and only blue flames villain, Dabi.

"Well Endeavor... should I 'say nice to meet you'?"

"This freak again?" Kaito got ready to fight.

"You know this guy?" Hawks questioned.

"Unfortunately, I do. He was part of the team that raided the U.A Training Camp."

"Heh... didn't think you'd be here to." The villain was surprised to see the Steam Powered Hero again.

"You're the one who murdered Snatch!" Said Endeavor. "The League Of Villain's Dabi!"

In a second Dabi unleashed his quirk, surrounding the three heroes in his blue flames.

"Sna- who? More importantly, let's have a chat while we have this chance!"

Endeavor tried to get up to fight, but he's too spent, so he falls back on his knees.

"Take it easy, I'll handle him." Hawks stepped up. "I only have my tiny feathers left-"