Chapter 102 - Hero's Engine.

Hello there, everyone! I'm back! Well, for a little while at least. Sorry for taking so long to write another chapter! The manga took a few consecutive breaks, so I had nothing to write about for a while! But here we are. No, the story isn't being discontinued (for now at least), so you can relax.

Not that anyone likes this dumb story anyway.

Also, I'm kinda rusty at this, so if you spot any typos or whatever, go ahead and roast me for it... seriously, I think I forgot how to write properly.

But without further ado...let's get to it!

Kisses, and until next time!

~~~

"What!? You're crazy, dude!" Contested Kaminari. "Remember what happened the last time we tried to combine our quirks? Your gauntlets blew up!"

"Yeah, but it's different now." Replied the Flyboy.

"How?"

"We actually know what we're doing this time!"

"I thought you were back then!"

"Now it's different." Said Flydad, whipping out his notes.

It didn't take long for him to figure out something based on the boys' experiments what was going wrong.

"Instead of trying to make you, Kaminari, get more power to your quirk using Steam as a basis, you have to power up Kaito's quirk using your electricity. That's the only way it's going to work."

"So you really think it can work?!" He asked in excitement.

"It's worth a try!" Hatsume chimed in. "These new babies we developed should be able to withstand your electricity!"

"Alright! Let's do it!" Kaminari got ready to unleash his quirk. "Indiscriminate Sho-"

"Woah! Hold up just a second!" Flydad interrupted. "Before we get started, we're going to need one of your discs, if you focus your power it should work even better."

"Oh, gotcha. I got them right here." Kaminari grabbed one of the discs from his support items.

"Now, Kaito. Use your brass to make a suit covering your whole body."

"Mhm." Nodded Flyboy. He brought forward his brass, covering his body in a suit of armor that closed around his goggles. "Good enough?"

"It will work. Now..." Flydad grabbed one of the discs and handed it to him. "Hold this and don't let go. I mean it."

Hatsume and Flydad retreated behind a thick, bulletproof glass, observing the experiment.

"Now, Kaminari. Unleash your quirk focusing it on that single point."

"You got it. Sorry, Atsuhito, this might hurt a little."

"Heh, payback for last time."

"Now!"

"Focused Point of Shock! 3 million volts!"

The thundering sound of Kaminari's electricity sliced the air, heading straight to the disc made to focus his power. Kaito braced, expecting the worst, but to his surprise, his brass suit seemed to contain and keep the electricity at bay. He wasn't getting hurt even with all that power.