Chapter 34 - New Villains

(Author's note: Hello there, everyone! This chapter is going to be a little different, you'll see in a minute why. I'd like to thank once again everyone who's accompanying me through this fic, we reached the end of the second season, and now things start to get a little more spicy, if there's still interest in reading this crapfest just let me know and we'll jump right in the season 3, I'd just like to ask you guys some time for me to organize everything, igh? Also, if you fabulous people wouldn't mind, I will probably jump straight to season 3 after this chapter, ignoring the shopping class 1-A went through, sincerely I've been hit by a supernova of writer's block and couldn't think of anything to write, so let me know what you guys think. And one more thing, geez I'm delaying, sorry, what do you guys think of a Q&A? Let me know what you think about that too. That's about it, thank you for reading! Kisses!)

~~~

Having passed the Practical Exam with flying colors, defeating one of the strongest teachers in U.A through bullshiting their way out and appealing to Present Mic's musical side, Jiro and Kaito now enjoy a well deserved rest. Recovery Girl just finished healing Jiro, she was the most affected by Mic's quirk, Kaito got out with a few scrapes and scratches, nothing too serious. They now wait at one of the medical rooms.

"Sheesh. That was intense." Kaito got up from the chair he was sitting, stretching. "I think I'll go watch the last matches, it'll be cool to watch All Might kick Bakujerk's ass." He smirked. "Midoriya on the other hand..." Kaito's expression turned to a worried look.

"You care a lot about him, don't you?" Jiro questioned.

"Well, Yeah." He replied with conviction. "I'm only in this 'hero business' because of him after all. Ever since we were kids, when Bakugo and I awakened our quirks, Bakugo has been nothing but a jerk to him. I followed the hero path in hopes of becoming someone close to him he could look up to, someone like All Might. But now... It's all... Complicated." Kaito pondered for a second, remembering the Combat Training and the Sports Festival, where Midoriya used a dummy strong power. Suddenly, a little amount of blood rolled down his eyebrow. "Hm? Must've been when I fell on my face..."

"I told you to ask Recovery Girl to heal you, stupid." Jiro got up, she looked around the room for something to patch up the wound. "Sit down for a second."

"N-no, it's nothing, really. I can handle it. I didn't want the old lady to use her quirk on something trivial, there's a lot of us an-"

"Don't try to play off as the tough guy, now sit down." She ordered.

"Alright, alright." He did as she told, sitting back on the chair.

"Hmm..." Jiro walked up to him, checking the wound. "It's not so bad. Girls still won't like you." She giggled.

"Ha Ha. You're funny." (...Silence...) "Jiro... Why do you want to be a hero?" (Omg he's spitting bars)

"W-well... When I was little, my parents used to teach me how to play various musical instruments, and to sing."

"Oh, so they're, like, musicians?" No shit Sherlock. "That's awesome..."

"Do you play something, Atsuhito?"

"Perhaps... You were saying?"

"Ah, yeah. So, initially I thought that they wanted me to become a musician like them, and I thought that I would throw everything they taught me in the trash if I became a hero. I found so cool to save people and all..." Her eyes gleamed as she explained. "... so I couldn't decide. Then I talked to my parents."