Chapter 35 - Full Steam Ahead! The Training Camp begins!

(Author's note: Hello there, everyone! And we're back, did you miss me? I've taken some time to let off some steam, now I'm ready and eager to continue our epic saga. Man, it's good to be back. Now we're entering season 3, we have some spicy arcs to cover and I assure you, this time I took off to analyze what I had in store was worth it, trust me. I have to warn you, bigass chapter ahead, I hope y'all like it. Don't be afraid to leave a comment if you think this fanfic is ass or awesome, if you think I could do better, if you think I'm stupid, anything that will help me enhance your reading experience is welcome here. I guess that's all for today, good reading and kisses!)

~~~

Back to school. Today is the last day of the semester. Class 1-A is eager to begin the training camp, and with reason, it's U.A we're talking about, so it must be awesome, right? It's not like it's gonna be a nightmare, right?

"Alright. That's it for this semester." Mr. Aizawa grabbed his stuff, mostly some papers and his sleeping bag. "Remember, the training camp starts tomorrow morning. Bring only what you will need. We're gonna be staying there for one week. Be ready for some hardcore training. That's it. Class dismissed."

"Aw, man! Can't wait for it! This training camp is gonna be awesome!" Kaminari is excited.

"Yeah! It's gonna be a ton of fun!" Ashido shares his excitement.

"I wouldn't count on that. You guys have extra classes, remember?"

"Oh... right."

The bell rings, signaling the Lunchtime. The class broke off in groups, all of them talking about the camp and other things. Kaito walked off alone in the other direction.

"Where are you going?" Kirishima questioned.

"I need to talk with the Support Course."

"The Support Course? Why?"

"My gauntlets, remember?"

"Oh. Right. See you later, then."

Kaito wandered off around the school, looking for the Support Course's workshop. He enters a corridor and finds a sleepy looking, messy purple haired guy. He remembers this guy, it's the guy from the Sports Festival!

"Hey, it's you! The brainwash guy! Shinso!"

"Hm? Oh. I remember you. You're from the Hero Course, right? Atsuhito if I recall correctly." He replied with a lazy tone.

"..." Kaito remains silent.

"I see. Don't worry. I'm not gonna use my quirk on you. You look lost, looking for someone?"

"Actually, yes. I'm looking for the Support Course's workshop." Kaito scratched his head.

"The workshop? It's down that hallway." Shinso pointed out the direction with his thumb.

"I see. Thanks!" Kaito prepared to walk then stopped.

"No problem."

"Hey, Shinso." He called the purple haired guy's attention. He turned back. "You said you wanted to become a hero too, right?" Shinso looked surprised. "Just keep going forward. You'll get another opportunity sooner or later." Thumbs up.

"Heh." Shinso let's out half a smile. "Thanks." Then he's back on his way.

Kaito followed the direction Shinso pointed him. After a couple of steps he finds the room he's looking for. The sign hanging on the wall besides the door gave it away.