Chapter 65 - Off to Endeavor's Agency!

(Author's Note: Hello there, everyone! Didn't expect this one, did ya? After completing Heroes Rising we're jumping right back where we left off, I gotta tell you guys, from now on things get spicy. Can you imagine the new tricks ol' Steampunk can learn from Endeavor himself? I can... we'll see ;). Have a good reading! Kisses!)

~~~

After this awesome adventure that I was barely able to add to the correct timeline without making it seem weird, the class returned to U.A High.

A few days passed, we're now at the last weeks of December, and you know what that means, Christmas! The class decorated the common area, waiting for the Christmas eve, and when the day finally arrived, they were ready to celebrate together, even dressed according to the occasion, all of them with their own Santa costumes and customized Christmas hats with the fluffy ball on the top according to either their quirks.

With the talk around the school that the Work Studies are returning in a few days, they discussed the subject while waiting...

"Ho ho, it's the steam Santa." Kaito floated down the stairs with his santa costume, and customized Christmas hat with a fluffy brass cog. That and, a Santa beard made of steam.

"Atsuhito, you're going back to Kyushu?" Kirishima questioned.

"Unlikely. Hawks is too busy, so he found me another Work Study."

"So, where are you going, then?"

"Endeavor's Agency."

"The number one?!" Kirishima was surprised. "That's crazy! You always get the best Work Studies! What about you, Midoriya?"

"Yeah, what are your plans?" Iida wanted to know. "Going back to Nighteye's agency?"

"Didn't Centipeder took over the operation?" Kirishima added. "You haven't seen him in a while, right?"

"I was thinking about returning there..." Midoriya spoke up. "But they're too busy too. Gran Torino can't take me too, so I'm kind of in a limbo."

"That sucks!"

"Last time it was voluntary. "Midoriya continued. "But this time is mandatory. I guess the school will find me somewhere to go."

"Oh, that's true..." Kirishima agreed. "Bakugo! You're going back to Best Jeanist?"

Kaminari smacked a Christmas hat on Bakugo's head.

"I don't know..." Bakugo looked down.

"Word is, Jeanist has gone missing..." Kaito pointed out. "I hope he's ok.."

"Oh, right. I heard about that too. But hey! You still have a lot of places to choose, man!"

"All those losers can't teach me anything!"

Ashido sneakily tried to put a Christmas costume on Bakugo, he ain't having none of it.

"I'm not wearing it! Dammit!"

"Hey! This is supposed to be a holy night!" Mineta slammed the table, voicing his impatience. "Why are we talking about this school stuff?!"

"He's right..." Kaito agreed.

"C'mon guys, Mineta has a point..." Sato entered the room, carrying a delicious looking roasted turkey. "Specially since it's time to feast!"

"Hooray for chef Sugarman!" The class cheered.

Suddenly, they heard a voice coming from outside the dorm.

"We're a little late, I hope they didn't start already."