🎥 HEROES RISING! Part 1 🎥

Hello there, everyone! So, the time has finally come! After a TON of requests, Heroes Rising is here! This will be a 3, relatively short, chapters special covering the events of the movie through the eyes of our favorite Steam Powered Hero. Frankly, I thought this would take more time to write, but turns out it's actually a lot of fun. Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the 100k reads! MY GOD WE DID IT! I can hardly believe myself, so what better way to celebrate this milestone than with this kickass movie?

Now without further ado, let's get to it! Have a good reading! Kisses!

~~~

Nabu Island. A tropical paradise, far from the winter cold of the mainland Japan. A peaceful place blessed with a incredibly low criminality rate for almost 30 years, and the stage for yet another adventure in the lives of the Students of Class 1-A.

After receiving their provisional licenses, here, they work as Pro Heroes with their own Hero Agency, helping out the population of the island whenever, wherever, they're needed, from simply helping out a old lady cross the street, to keeping people safe at a sunny day at the beach.

But, you're probably wondering, where is the Steam Powered Hero in the midst of all this? By one of the more residential areas of the island, Kaito just finished a mission, a search and rescue mission of a little puppy of all things, so he's now returning the pet to it's owner, a young boy.

"Here you go, buddy. Your friend is safe and sound!" He handled the puppy back to it's owner.

"Woah! You're awesome! Thanks Atsuhito!"

"No problem!"

Suddenly, Kaito's phone rung in his pocket.

"Excuse me..." he grabbed the phone, it was the classes's Agency calling. "Atsuhito here. Sup?"

"Hey, Atsuhito!" The cheery voice must be Hagakure. "We have a call for a lost kid around the outskirts of the countryside of the island. We could use your help."

"Sure, I can go. I'm already done here."

"Awesome! Midoriya, Uraraka and Jiro will help you out in this one!"

"Sounds good. Atsuhito out." He put his phone back in his pocket. "Alright, I'm off! See you around, buddy!"

Kaito blasts off like a Steam Powered Rocket, gaining the skies. On the ground the kid waves as the hero flies away.

"Thank you! Hero!"

Kaito couldn't help but to smirk hearing that.

THE STEAM POWERED HERO! A MY HERO ACADEMIA - HEROES RISING STORY!

But even with all that, you're probably wondering; what are they doing in this island anyway? And for that, we have to return a few days in time, back at U.A High School, more specifically, the Class 1-A's classroom.

"The Hero Work Recommendation Project..." Aizawa spoke up with his notorious lack of enthusiasm. "You'll be stationed here, in Nabu Island, in southern Japan." He showed on a map. "Seems like their previous hero residents got old and retired, so the lucky residents of Nabu Island will have to depend on you untill a permanent successor arrives."

The class perked up hearing that.

"We're gonna be doing real hero work?"

"That's amazing you guys!"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

And excitement filled the room.

"I wasn't done talking yet, quiet down!" Aizawa glared menacingly. The class calmed down again. "Better... while there, you'll be completely on your own. No teachers to help you or Pros to back you up. You're responsible for anything that happens, good or bad. Keep that in mind and behave as heroes should at all times. Understood?"