Chapter 108 - End Of The Line

Hello there, everyone.

Welcome... to the FINAL CHAPTER of The Steam Powered Hero.

Yeah, I bet you you didn't see THAT coming, huh?

No, I'm not saying this metaphorically as I'm about to stop writing, this is literally (probably) the last chapter of the story, that is until the manga reaches its end and I can finally write the ACTUAL last chapter. But as far as this story goes, this is it. I don't see any more ways to keep writing, if you're reading the manga right now you know what I mean. As you know, I like to write things from my character's perspective, and as far as I know, the journey ends here in this final moment until the end of the story is out and I can finally tell everyone lived happily ever after.

So... ladies and gentlemen, it's been an honor.

I'm not gonna write an actual final author's note quite yet as it's more fitting to leave it to the actual final chapter, but anyways. It's been real.

I'd like to thank everyone who's been with me in this journey. I'll leave this here as I'll go into a more emotional note in the last chapter. You haven't seen the last of me yet!

As always I hope you enjoy it, and I'll see you next time!

Kisses!

>>>🚂💨💜🎧🎶<<<

Flying as fast as he could possibly go, Steampunk made his way to the other side of Gunga. What he sees on the way there don't make him feel good at all. The signs of a huge battle that had taken place just prior to his arrival in this particular battlefield.

The trees, the ground, the mountains, earth itself in shambles. So many fallen heroes, so many fallen villains. Casualties of a war unprecedented. All that for what?

He tried to shake the thoughts that the worse might have happened, he didn't want to think about that, only about reaching his friends, his classmates, his teacher.

The eerie silence amidst all that destruction was almost deafening. He couldn't help but to feel an icy sensation in the pit of his stomach as all of his visions of his fallen comrades that haunted his life for weeks returned once again.

The signs of battle grew increasingly more intense, showing a sudden surge of aggression towards the other side.

"What the hell happened here?" He wondered. "Steampunk to any Emergency Response Teams on this net! We've got major casualties on the western side of Gunga! Requesting backup immediately, we've got multiple heroes down!"

In the midst of all that chaos, the final remnants of Toga's clones that managed to sneak past the other team all the way over the other side slowly started to melt away, signifying the victory in the battlefield he had just left.

"They did it. At least that's on our side."

Looking for a place to land, he saw in the distance someone he recognized by the blonde hair.

"Master!"

Diving down to meet Hawks, who was just about to get stabbed by a clone who disintegrated before it could get close.