Chapter 68 - Just One Week

"It's Natsuo!" Shoto exclaimed, leaning forward in shock.

As soon as he saw the danger his son was in, Endeavor jumped out of the car, taking his flaming hero form, heading towards the villain.

"Let him go!" He exclaimed.

Just as he did that, the lane lined wrapped around the car, mummifying the vehicle, and denying the hero of his support.

"What the hell is this?" Kaito questioned.

"The lane lines?!" Midoriya joined his confusion.

A single glance forward and Kaito knew they were needed in this fight, Endeavor seemed to hesitate since Natsu's life is on the line, Shoto was also distracted.

"Come on, we gotta help Endeavor out!" Kaito gathered his steam, breaking the lines wrapped around the window.

"So damn annoying!" Bakugo joined him, breaking the lines on the other side of the car.

Now the four were free to join the fight, quickly following behind the No. 1 hero.

"Hey, slackers! You forgot something!" The chauffeur called, activating something in the car that opened the trunk, launching their suitcases. Midoriya and Kaito each grabbed two.

"Kacchan!"

"Heads up, Todoroki!"

They threw the others suitcases, then donned their own support items.

"Natsuo!" Shoto yelled, as the four jumped in to help.

"I'm finally going to take control of my death!" The villain screamed maniacally as he literally swung Natsu around, wrapped in his lines.

In that moment, Endeavor really hesitated, stopping, paralyzed in the middle of the road, as the interns finally, for the first time for the past week, took the lead.

"Come, my flame of hope! Now you'll finally take me seriously, when your son's life is on the line!" The villain went on with his nonsense, throwing his lane lines at the students.

Shoto took the lead. "Give me back..." he prepared to use his flames, to use all he had learned in the past week. "My brother!" He released his flames.

"Hurry up... and kill me! If you don't..."
There's nothing the villain can do against such power, so instead he opted for the No. 1 trick in the villain book, use innocents!

"The death count will only keep going up!"

He used his lane lines to throw around the CARS running down the street, not only that, he used NATSUO too, swinging the poor guy around towards the traffic.

"Midoriya, grab the cars! Bakugo and I will take care of the people!" Kaito instructed.

"Wait, what!?"

"Don't order me around, Flyboy!"

Bakugo and Kaito put to good use what they learned too, by condensing and focusing their quirks, the two blasted off like two bullets.

While Bakugo grabbed Natsuo, Kaito saved the people around the sidewalks, destroying the lane lines with precise steam blasts, breaking the villain's hold of everyone, and grabbing the pedestrians so they wouldn't break themselves from the heigh of the fall.

"More will die...?"

"Think again, stupid villain!"

In the meantime, Midoriya took to the sky too using air force, and in combination with Black Whip he managed to get a hold of the cars, setting them down slowly, and saving the drivers.