Chapter 55 - Preparations For The Festival

Eri looked at the students with a confused expression.

"What's a Festival?" She questioned.

"Eri! This is the best idea ever!" Said Mirio, excitedly. "You're gonna have such a blast! A School Festival is a Festival that takes place at our school! It's great!" He explained, gesturing. "All the students plan super super exciting things for the rest of the classes to have fun with! There are different games and performances!"

"You're gonna love it there, Eri." Added Kaito. "I guarantee you're gonna have a great time! Even our class is planning on doing something for the festival, right, Deku?"

Midoriya nodded in agreement.

"We just don't know what yet." Kaito scratched his head, thinking. "You might even see me flying around there!" He winked. "Actually... it's a promise!"

Eri's eyes gleamed with excitement, Kaito noticed her look always changed to that when he mentioned the subject.

"Oh! And I bet there will be candy apples there!" Said Mirio.

"What's candy apples?" Eri questioned with a puzzled, yet interested look.

"It's when they dip an apple into some crackly sugar stuff and make it even sweeter!"

Eri drooled as he explained the apple.

"Alright. I'll talk it over with the principal." Said Aizawa, pulling out his phone.

"Thank you!" Said Mirio. "Well, Eri. What do you think?"

Eri looked down, placing her hands on her lap.

"You know... a minute ago when I didn't know your names, I was sad and didn't know what to do, because I knew more than anything that I just wanted to be friends with the people that helped me."

"Yes! That's what we wanted too!" Mirio answered for the three, he then turned to the other students. "We should start putting our case together to convince the principal, that way we can be sure she'll be allowed to come out!"

"Yeah!" Midoriya agreed.

"I'm on a break from school right now, so I can totally hang out with you before our Festival date."

"A date?"

"That's when two people that really like each other spend time together!" Mirio explained for her.

"So, we're going on a date?"

"Maybe that's enough for today!" Midoriya chuckled.

~~~

The next day, back at U.A, class A seemed excited for the Festival, they had just chosen what they were going to do in the event, so the preparations naturally followed. Those with Work Studies still had a few extra classes to take, so they're a little behind in that matter.

Later that day, they reunited again to give the assignments. Kaito and the others arrived a little late due to the extra class, but they didn't really miss much. When they arrived at the dorm, the class excitedly explained what they had planned.

"So we decided to go with a live performance? Rave Rock Club Music?" Kaito questioned. "Sounds great on paper..."

"Having Jiro on the bass and Yaoyorozu on the keyboard makes sense for sure, but..." Kirishima had a puzzled look for who they had chosen to play the drums.

"Bakugo on the drums? It's kind of..." Said Uraraka.

"Shocking!" completed Hagakure.

"You got a problem with me?!" Bakugo questioned angrily.