Chapter 94 - A Young Girl's Insistence

Chunky chapter ahead!

Hello there, everyone! Welcome back to another chapter of The Steam Powered Hero! There's a couple of things I wanted to get out of the way before we get to today's chapter.

First, this chapter will probably have a weird pacing, that's mostly because I had plans to write it WAY before the manga chapter revealed what's up at U.A right now, so I had to improvise, writing both stuff from my story and the manga, you'll see the results in a minute.

Second, I mentioned that I have different plans for my story in the future. The main one is that, I'm not gonna lie, it's getting 'tiring' to write as reader insert. It's just not that fun anymore. So I thought about writing another book, a continuation from this one, but as an OC book.

Now, this idea seems outta pocket, and I understand how it would be. Changing completely the story right now, 125 chapters in, wouldn't make any sense, so I understand if you guys would be against the idea.

Again, it's just a thought. Doesn't mean I'll stop writing. I'm just wondering if the OC idea DOES fly, would you rather see another book, a new book, a continuation from this one? Or do I just turn this one into an OC book?

That's gonna be it for today! If you find any typos or stuff like that don't be afraid to point out, in fact, I encourage you to do it! I got kinda lazy with this chapter's edition to be honest!

I hope you enjoy it, and I'll see you in the next one!

Kisses!

>>>>🚂💨 ⭐ 🎧🎶<<<<

Nezu's words caught him off guard, although for obvious reasons he didn't felt as surprised as expected from hearing them. He just didn't expect to hear that so early. It's not been a full week since he stopped his vigilante activities, he didn't even stay a vigilante for too long. But even that small window of time was enough to lead to grave consequences in the already trembling Hero society.

"Kyoka... go ahead without me." he patted her hand softly and reassuringly. "I'll be right with you." He smiled.

"Oh." Kyoka noticed that the situation seemed serious. "Alright." She let go of his arm and joined the rest of the class who prepared to make their way back to Heights Alliance.

"Is it serious?" Kaito questioned, turning his attention back to the Principal and the teachers.

"I'm afraid so." Said Nezu, closing his eyes and tilting his head down. "It seems your deeds outside as a vigilante unintentionally brought unexpected consequences regarding some civilians."

"I see." Kaito sighed. "What can I do to help?"

"Come on! Atsuhito!" Yelled Kirishima. "We need to wash the stinky broccoli!"