Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II

The first match was about to begin, the two teams finished their preparations and plans. The class watched the monitors eager for action.

"You look nervous..."

Kaito turned his head, Kyoka was by his side.

"No, it's just..." He nervously mumbled. "Yeah...

"You're childhood friends with them, right? Midoriya and Bakugo?" She asked, curiously. "Sorry, I overheard you guys the other day."

"I guess you could say that. We were never too close. It wasn't until grade school that I met them." He replied, turning to the monitors again.

Midoriya and Uraraka slowly started making their way throuth the building.

"Hey, Atsuhito! Who do you think it's gonna win?" Kirishima asked.

"Hmm, It's hard to say. Bakugo is super strong but he has one huge flaw..."

The chat was stopped as Bakugo attacked Midoriya and Uraraka by surprise.

"He almost got the jump on them!" Commented a lil' grape looking dude.

"Sneak attack Bakugo? What kind of man pulls cheap crap like that?" Kirishima voiced his disapproval.

"It's viable strategy. He's playing the part, acting like a true villain would." Spoke All Might.

"It didn't work. Midoriya dodged him!" Pointed out a pink skinned girl.

"Look! There he goes!" Pointed out Kaminari.

"You see... Bakugo is strong, but" Added Kaito, just as Midoriya defended Bakugo's attack, grabing his arm. "...he underestimates everyone."

Midoriya threw Bakugo over his right shoulder, slamming him on the ground, the class gasped in pure awesomeness.
The match continued and from the looks of it Bakugo was talking something, sadly the monitors had no audio for some reason, go figure.

"Hey, who's Bakugo talking to?" Kirishima questioned. "I'm not hearing anything, can we get any sound with this video?"

All Might then explained that he had given a radio for communication, a map of the building and a roll of capture tape for each team before the match started. Also, there is a 15 minutes time limit. If the time runs out the hero team loses.

"So there is a 15 minutes time limit and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on?" Questioned the pink skinned girl.

"Correct!" Affirmed All Might.

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disavantage, and a big one!"

All Might turned to Kaito.

"Young Atsuhito. You seemed to understand the situation earlier when we were making the teams. Would you like to explain now?" He asked.

"Um... I think I can do it, let's see. Real pros have to outwit villains at a daily basis, that is life. Even if the odds aren't in our favor we fight." He answered, heroically.

"That's right! All together now..."
"Let's hear a PLUS ULTRA!"

The fight continued, Bakugo attacked with a kick, but Midoriya defended using the capture tape.

"The little guy is really good!" Commented Sato.

"He's holding his own and he hasn't even used his quirk yet!" Added Sero.

"Hmm. He has to be planning something. After all, he did broke a finger when he used his quirk yesterday." Pointed out Kaito.

After a bit of running, Bakugo finally found Midoriya. He raised his right arm, aiming his grenade support item in the direction of Midoriya.