Poems | Austin x Charlie x Mateo

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: this ship was requested by Raven_Nave (now VXyunjinV), thank you for requesting! This is my second threesome (that I've ever written, anyways), so I hope you enjoy! :D

I would write the "original prompt" thing, but I have no idea how to phrase it anymore, cause I'm just tired and oop-

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

-your incorrect quote of the day-

(not being mean to Melodie or Natalia, I just thought this was funny-)

[Melodie] Do you like my outfit?

[Natalia] Not as much as what's underneath it.

Melodie stares for a moment with a little blush tinted on her cheeks.

[Natalia] I need your chair. Get up.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[THIRD PERSON]

Charlie tapped the wooden pencil against his cheek. He was busy writing a letter to some of his friends, and he had not much ideas on what to write in them.

He thought of writing about hobbies that they shared, but he didn't know how to show those feelings. What kind of writing shows emotions or feelings to the person who receives it?

He searched online, and found many types of exquisite types of writing formats, but what caught his eye was the haikus. They didn't seem too hard to do! Just five syllables, then seven syllables, then another five!

He started searching up haikus as examples, and made this after a while of thought:

you are perfection.

you keep the sun shining high.

I hope you the best.

Not too bad for a starter!, Charlie thought to himself. He was a bit unsure whether this would be sufficient enough to emphasize his feelings for his friends, and to actually send this.

But what if they laugh at me? What if they don't accept me for acting like this?

He was worried, worried whether somebody would accept him for acting like this, whether his friends would still like him, either like him back as a friend, or actually likes him.

Life is hard that way. He hoped they would still accept him, even though he might be showing a few feelings for the certainties.

Charlie put on his hat and scarf, put the two copies of his poem into two small envelopes, and walked out into the cool, fresh air. The wind shook the trees nearby, letting the leaves fall to the ground, making a carpet of red and orange, a crunch with every step.

It was a beautiful day, with fall around the corner. Charlie was awed by the surroundings, peeking into window shops along the way. It smelled of the fresh cinnamon that sprinkled the muffins baked daily in the bakery, which he went to first. It was always a pleasure to look around at the sights and smells of the neighborhood.