Music | Austin x Charlie

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This was requested by RavenclawCake, thank you for requesting! I haven't been writing for a week, so apologies for that! But enjoy the prompt!

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Soulmate AU where if your soulmate is listening to music it'll be stuck in your head till they stop listening to it. Charlie starts producing music so they can talk to Austin through it.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[CHARLIE]

I'm bored.

I take out my Ipod (yes, an Ipod, I know it's old, but it still works, at least!) and pull out my earphones. I plug them into the device and play my favorite music on a playlist I created a while ago.

Music is one thing I enjoy nowadays, I feel like it's a whole different world. Whenever I feel sad or lonely, I always take out my headphones or earbuds and connect myself to the music.

My friends say that my so-called "soulmate" would be hearing the things I heard in music, but I don't believe I have a soulmate at all. I don't really feel that attracted to many people, and when I do, I usually break up.

So how is this any different?

Pressing a few buttons on the Ipod, I laid on the couch and prepared to be lost in my own thoughts. People like me usually tend to be in other worlds when doing a specific something, in my case, listening to music.

The doorbell rang at that very moment. I groaned as I took out my earphones and answered the door. "Who's there?"

"Me, duh," replied a voice. I opened the door and saw Thomas. "Who else do you think comes this late?"

"So, what's with you and the boys this time? Did you break up or something?" I said, plopping back down on the couch. He chuckled.

"Of course not. Why do you think that?"

"You've been in trouble with the police once, so you seem like the kind of guy who breaks peoples' hearts," I said.

"That was only one time, I was only there to see my friend," he said, holding his hands in front of him.

"So why are you here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He paused.

[AUSTIN]

"Keep yourself together!" Dvir yelled. I roll my eyes. Those two sometimes fought, but like in a friendly way, not a rivalry. I know Alab is rivals with the firefighter Thiago, but not with Dvir.

My name is Austin, if you didn't catch it. I work at the police force with these two. It's been crime-free for a while now, because there aren't many criminals here. Either that, or they don't want to mess with us.

Many people call us the "Angry Bois/Boys" because we tend to not smile as much as others would, instead, we tend to have "angry" expressions most of the time. Might be because of stress, anger issues, and rage most of the time.