A Bit of Comfort | Omar x Colleen

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This ship is requested by LavenderIssy, thank you for requesting! I hope this is okay, I apologize for not writing in a while, I've been working on my AU story! I hope you enjoy!

Oh, and if you wanna read my AU (a fanmade AU), you can read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/244666466-roblox-flicker-embodiment

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

-your incorrect quote of the day

[MILA] What's your biggest fear?

[HANEEN] Being forgotten.

[MILA] Damn, that's deep. Mine is the Kool-Aid man/icon, but I feel kinda stupid about it now.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Colleen needs constant attention from Omar, either because she feels like it or that she feels a bit emotional/sad.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[COLLEEN]

The loudspeakers buzz with an electrical crack, a voice speaking eerily:

"A body has been discovered!"

I shiver at the words, knowing that it could've been me just lying there.

"Dan has died from the murderer. He has been placed on top of the fridge."

Some people in the room gasped, some started to cry. I could see the panic running through everyone in the room. Even the people who are keeping their cool are probably scared to death on the inside!

I look around the room. Everyone had gotten back to talking with each other, either talking about the murderer or just goofing around. I just sat there, alone. Most of my friends had been accused or killed by the murderer, so I was losing hope that we would ever get out of this stupid house.

Oh, how I wished my friends would talk to me, to tell me it's all okay. I get very anxious and tense at times like these, and it doesn't help knowing that most of your friends died in the previous nights or aren't here to help you through it.

I just wanted to cry to my heart's content. Nobody's going to see me anyways.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a hand, holding out in front of me. It belonged to a boy with a blue jacket, with a few other boys watching him curiously. "You okay?"

Those were one of the only words spoken to me directly after all my friends passed. I didn't know how to react: do I lie and say yes? Or do I tell the truth and say no?

I decided to go with the truth, I wanted to stay honest, "N-no."

"Here, let me help you up," he said, pulling me up gently. I almost stumble, but thank goodness he caught me before I fell.

"T-thank you," I stutter, gazing slightly at the boy. He had slight, fluffy brown hair, light tanned skin, and brown, hazel eyes.

"I'm Omar, what's your name?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts and shaking me back to reality.

"Uh, I'm Colleen, it's nice to meet you, Omar," I said, slightly blushing. For some reason, this boy caught my eyes more than all the others.

He then gestured to the three boys behind him. "These are my friends, Reza, Seungho, and Mateo."

The boy called Reza smiled at me, and greeted me with a hello. Seungho shook my hand lightly, and also greeted me. Mateo just held back, looking a bit shy, but darted out behind Seungho and hugged me around the shoulders, then darted back behind the black-haired boy again.

"It's nice to meet you all," I said, greeting them all with a smile. Seungho nudged Reza with a knowing look, which he returned, nodding. I had no idea what that meant, but I took it as an "okay."

Then, the loudspeakers clicked, and started crackling with static.

"Tamia had the most votes. This conclusion is..."

We all stood there, holding our breaths or looking sorrowful. Did we get it right?

"Incorrect. She will now be removed from the house."

Some people started to cry, reaching out to the grey-haired female as she waved a last goodbye, disappearing into thin air.

"We'll never catch the murderer at this rate!" some people said in agony, some in pain of losing their loved ones.

The lights then started flickering. Many people rushed to hold the hands of the people they cared about, the people that they loved. I felt my hand being taken into another, and people staying nearby me. I felt a bit better, I didn't have much support the previous nights.

I knew that it was Omar who was holding my hand, despite not being able to see in the darkness. I cuddle close to him, a warmth feeling rushing all over me like a small blanket. It felt... nice...

He held out a small lantern, which cast light over the two of us. I smile at the boy.

Maybe I shouldn't lose hope just yet...

(small oneshot, apologies if it didn't make any sense, this is trash writing, if you want me to redo it, I'll be happy to, after all, it is your request, let me know if you want a different prompt, and I can try to do so, uwu, anyways, lots of love everyone!)