School Troubles | Qasim x Indah

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu, thank you for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

In the server (shown above), I was Qasim the murderer, and Indah was the assasin. I was voted off, but Haneen brought me back to life (she was savior and was friends with Indah). Haneen said, "I want to be evil," after they brought me back. The three of us voted people off and killed the rest (I killed the twins on the last round before Haneen was voted, they were Aphrodite and Mila coincidentally), and Haneen was voted last. I felt bad for them, but me and Indah won anyways-

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[INDAH]

It was a normal school day like always. I liked school, but hated it the same. I liked learning and studying in school, but what I hated was the bullying that came with it. People disliked me because they thought I was some sort of "teacher's pet," someone who excels in class the best. I didn't mean to be the best in class, but I did try hard to succeed.

I have a few friends in school who I always look up to for advice and to hang out once in a while if I get lonely, like Kim-ly (just pretend they're still best friends), who always listens to my problems and woes about different subjects. She usually gets flared about conversations on Viola, but she calms down quicker than most people I know.

Just then, bam! Somebody had bumped into me, causing me to fall, with my books and papers floating to the ground around me. I hit the floor with a loud thump, and felt a bit of an ache coming from my right wrist, which I used to shield my fall. I tried to quickly stand up but my wrist stung badly with pain. I could hear the echoes of people staring and laughing at my mishap. It made me feel frightened as I trembled to get up. 

Don't cry, don't cry, I tried to tell myself, but I just felt scared and alone, I couldn't hold in the tears. I could see through the mist that people just gave me odd glances, turning away from the sight.

At least I couldn't hear the shrieks of laughter anymore. They all had left to their next classes since the bell had already rung several minutes ago. I continue to try and get up, pulling myself up with my other wrist, but it wouldn't balance hard enough. I saw a hand reaching out for mine, which I hadn't noticed before. It belonged to one of my classmates, a boy named Qasim. They helped me regain my balance, gently lifting me up. I freaked out at the motion, what was he doing?

He had already picked up all my books and papers and placed them all back in my bag, which was a relief. I thanked him, but he just shushed me quietly. He took me to the nurse's office, which she declared my arm was sprained from the fall. They wrapped a cast around it, warned me to be careful, and also called my parents to school.

In my opinion, my parents overreacted to my injury, asking me if I was alright, if I wanted to stay home from school, etc. I decided to stay the rest of the school day, getting a note from the nurse to inform my teachers about my late absence. Qasim was also relieved to see that I was alright, to which I was grateful to him for the help.

I never really noticed him in my classes because I overthink about a lot of things, and the fact that he was popular in most of his classes (unlike me, I was the loner of most of my classes). Everyone wanted to hang out with him, partner up with him, or anything like that.

"Why are you hanging out with someone like me?" I ask him one day while we were walking to our next class together.

He shrugged as he responded, "I noticed that you didn't like to be alone, so I thought to give some time to hang out with you. And you are a bit cute anyways..."

I blushed at the last part, nobody except my parents ever called me cute, so I was a bit surprised at his answer. I decided to make a bold move and ask, "U-um, do you want to hang out after school today...?"

"Of course we can," he said, smiling and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. It felt real nice...

I relaxed a lot more since day one with him around. We then happily walk to our next class as the bell rang. Together.