Storytelling | Vinny x Charlotte

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by sunsetskiesx, thank you for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

The prompt was by Yuilesmollbeanuwu, thanks again! I changed it up a bit to make it fit better, so I hope you like it ^^

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[JEAN-CLAUDE] Do you even know what an amulet is?
[ODETTE] Of course I do! I eat amulets sometimes. I like the ones with cheese and onions!
[JEAN-CLAUDE] Those are omelettes.
[ODETTE] Oh.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[THIRD PERSON]

"Nice to see you, Char, after a while," the beret-wearing boy said, walking in the café.

Charlotte smiled. "Good to see you too. How was it back in America?"

"Great, I met up with some old friends, it was good to be back home for a while," he announced, plopping back-first onto the small couch near the coffee table. Charlotte giggled in response, then stood up to pick up the tea kettle.

"Well, glad you're feeling that way, did you miss me at all?" she teased, pouring the dark liquid into a small glass. She handed it to Vinny, who straightened himself.

"Nah, I could never miss you, I feel that I'm here and there at the same time," he said, sipping the cup. "But it did get a bit lonely from time."

He paused, letting the quiet room chirp. "But do you want to hear what I did there?"

Charlotte nodded as she listened carefully to the tales that Vinny spoke of. He was a good storyteller, that's something to be proud of.

With the great detail that he described, it felt that she was there too, standing by his side at every point. She felt nervous when he talked about a certain boy who mostly was annoyed by Vinny's presence, mostly described as a "person with no sense of fashion," and seemed to always pick a fight with him most of the time. She hoped to never see the two together in the same room.

"Charlotte?"

The said female jumped at the sound of her name. She was so busy in thought that she hadn't realized that Vinny had already gotten up and was about to leave. "Yes...? Where are you going?" she asked quizzically.

Vinny smiles in response. "Come, I'll show you."

The blonde female follows the brunette down the street to his house, specifically the backyard. She was surprised to see two strong trees leaning together and holding a small tether rope together. And tied to that rope was a hammock, sturdy and swaying in the light breeze.

"Get comfortable, I'll continue the story once you are," he said, leading the girl up on the hammock. She rested comfortably, then Vinny climbed up after.

The two sat in the hammock, with Vinny whispering another tale about the trip back, and Charlotte? She felt sleepy with the tone of Vinny's voice, and soon, fell fast asleep, with her head leaning against his chest.

Vinny smiled at the sight, then took the opportunity to relax as well, rocking the hammock back and forth at the sunset's hue.