Ghostly Love | Jojo x Trey

[WRITTEN]

Author's Note: I do ship this one, so me a bit happy, lol-

I rewritten this, it was trashy, lmao, but please enjoy! Well, I hope you do, cause that means I spent time just THINKING of rewriting this-

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Trey is a ghost who falls in love with Jojo, but he can't see Trey. Does Trey do anything to make him notice?

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[TREY]

"The assassin has killed Trey. They have been thrown down the stairwell."

Great. I'm dead. And by the assassin too! Well, it was eventually going to happen, so I shouldn't care too much about my death.

The good news about dying or getting eliminated now is that I can now walk on the Earth again, but as a ghost. I can see other ghosts, but unfortunately, other survivors can't see us ghosts. Which sucks, if you're me.

Why do I say that? Well, you can't warn people about who YOU think is the murderer when you just learned who it is. Second, nobody can see you, and thinks you aren't even there.

I watched as the other survivors discuss among themselves about who they think is the murderer and the other evil team members. It's a bit boring to watch, I wish I could be part too. I was an actually good role for once, but it's blown now (I was the psychic for the good team), ugh. At least I told my role so that the savior might bring me back.

Man, things just went downhill from here; everyone's too busy yelling and blaming each other. Not that I would've joined in, I usually stay out of conversations like that. 

Just then, I noticed a boy steering himself away from all the commotion, just like I would do. He wore dark-colored clothing, with dark blackish-tinted hair. I floated near him to see how he would react, even though he couldn't see me. Though, I think he knew that I was there, 'cause he twitched when I got closer.

Meanwhile, everyone continued to argue with each other, not taking notice of the dark-haired boy standing farther away. I looked at his nametag, and it said "JOJO."

I dreamily stared at him with awe, then widened my eyes at myself doing so. 

What am I thinking? It's not like I like him!

I shake my head with confusion as the game continued. People joined me in death due to the murderer and getting eliminated by voting. I kept watching Jojo, he stands out to me more than anyone else here, and I don't know why...

Do... do I like him or something...?

N-no! I don't! I was always straight my entire life!

I was surprised that Jojo is still alive, even though he would be a likely target for the murderer or to get voted off. Maybe he's the Muffin Man, and the murderer/players were saving him for last.

Since he can't see me, I move closer to his spot in the corner, causing a slight breeze to ruffle his black hair. From here, I could smell a slight fragrance from him, even as a ghost. It smells pretty nice, not gonna lie...