Springtime | Sabrina x Mila

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This ship was requested by CorgiBlueberry2, thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy the prompt, uwu!

(note to myself: if Sabrina x Lukey doesn't work, revert to this ship-)

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Young AU (childhood)

Sabrina and Mila playing in the garden/flower field and making flower crowns on each other.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[MILA]

"Too slow!" I excitedly shouted as my friend Sabrina chased me all around the pasture. It was the start of spring, which cheered the two of us up after the long, cold season of staying inside.

Sabrina ran faster, and knocked me down. "Caught you now!"

"Nuuuuu," I moaned as she giggled.

She helped me up off the ground, and I brushed off the dirt, grass, while Sabrina brushed off the dust that somehow got entangled in my brown hair.

"That was fun! What should we do now?" Sabrina asked, shaking out her two ponytails.

"Let's go explore!" I said, pointing at the woods in front of us. She nodded, and followed me as we walked into the woods.

We step over brambles and some fallen flower petals from the flowering trees above us. We were careful enough not to get pricked by the bushes and the tree branches.

We saw some sunlight peek through the tops of the trees, which made the whole forest shine like so. It was a beautiful sight, the leaves and petals blown with the light breeze, the sunlight...

We held hands to not get lost in this forest, we've been here a couple of times, so it wasn't too new or too scary for us.

Then, suddenly, we came to a clearing, where the trees were parted and the sun shone on it like a spotlight. We were unfamiliar with this area, so curiously, we decided to check it out.

There were tiny and big flowers blossoming on the grass, and there weren't a lot of prickly bushes around here.

"This place is so pretty!" Sabrina gushed as we lay on the soft grass in the clearing. Then, I got an idea from the growing flowers around us.

I gently picked a lilac-purple flower, and tucked it into Sabrina's hair. It looked beautiful on her!

"You look so beautiful!" I said, making Sabrina's cheeks turn a light pink.

"Thank you," she said quietly, then she took a few pale-yellow flowers and tucked them into my hair. "There! Now you look beautiful too!"

I smile at the girl, then gathered some more flowers. I took the flowers and started to weave them together into a bouquet shape, like a crown. It took me a while to figure out how to attach them together, but the finishing product looked so pretty!

"Wow! How'd you make it?" Sabrina asked, looking at my flower crown. I took some time to show her the steps to making it, and soon, she made her own!

"How do you think?"

"It looks great!"

But instead of placing it on her own head, she placed it on mine. "You deserve it more! You're the best-est friend I could ever have!"

"Aww, thank you!" I gushed, and I placed the crown that I made on her head. "Now we match!"

Sabrina laughed, and hugged me. I hugged back, of course, and we made a decision to come back to this special clearing now and then, just to enjoy the simple things in life, and to re-live our friendship.

(uwu, I hope this is okay, also two prompts in one day, wow, never done that before, but there's always a first! Anyways, I'll go start doing an art book, so keep an eye out for that! I hope to see some of you there, and lots of love, y'all!~)