Be Mine | Thiago x Trey

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by RaytheRain, thanks for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

I'm probably gonna mess up on the non-binary pronouns, sorry if I do, I just keep forgetting...

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[TREY]

It's the beginning of February, nice and cool to be outside for the while. I put on my wool scarf, decorated with linings and patterns, and my earmuffs as I walk out of my apartment.

As I looked around outside my room, I saw a red rose, tinted with pink, on my doorstep with a few petals scattered nearby. I pick it up curiously. Did somebody drop this here? Probably. I mean, somebody might have been carrying a basket of roses and other flowers up on the way here, so I'm guessing that's what happened.

I walked outside into the windy breeze. It felt cold to the touch, but also nice at the same time. I sighed happily as I took a stroll down the neighborhood, alone but happy.

I forgot to mention this, but I'm actually excited for Valentine's Day, which was in another week or so, even though I'm pretty sure nobody likes me, I can still have fun by myself! I imagine a brightly decorated street with ribbons and hearts strewn everywhere, which sounds a bit sappy, but cute!

I feel slight unhappiness at the thought of couples and dates walking down the street, happy and cheerful, while I would be walking down the same street alone.

But who would love somebody like me? I'm just nobody.

---

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside, it sounded beautiful and cheerful, and even made me smile out the window. Outside looked similar to yesterday, except it was a bit more busier, with people hurrying to buy groceries and gifts for the people they love.

I already sent some things to my parents earlier, since they live a bit farther away from here. I hope they get it when Valentine's Day comes or earlier.

I yawn as I get dressed in my black attire, and my signature black hat, which made my pastel hair flop down to the side of my face. After I was done, I ate breakfast and headed out to visit some of my friends (they asked to come over today, and I was free, so I accepted). There, on my doorstep, again, was another rose, but this one was a lighter-shade of pink.

I picked it up and looked all over the rose. It didn't have any pointy thorns, strangely. Most roses I've seen have thorns, but this one seems to have it cut-off, along with the straight cuts at the stem. Hmm, who would be carelessly dropping these beautiful flowers? Another accident?

I put the rose in a vase with the other one, they looked beautiful though. After doing so, I set out to my friend's house, skipping along the way.

---

Another beautiful morning. Wow, this is getting old, huh? Dictating my life gets kind of boring, I know-

I glance at the vase of the two beautiful roses, they still looked fresh and their colors were still bright as ever. Maybe I should find the person who keeps dropping these roses and give them back, I feel bad for keeping them since they're not really mine...