Partners | Dvir x Aphrodite

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This ship was requested by tetristaterthot, thank you for requesting! I'm just going by my thoughts now, and I've heard about this prompt, so here we go-

(something totally random, but my birthday is coming up on October 2nd, so I'm really excited! :D)

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Dvir and Aphrodite do homework or classwork together.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[APHRODITE]

"You all are going to be assigned to a partner for this project, which will be due next week."

There was mutters and groans from every side of the classroom, probably since the weekends are usually the best time of the week, well, that's just my opinion.

A week would be next Friday since today was Friday, but at least we do have time to work on it! I don't want my grade to drop, I'm currently an A+ (because of extra credit, I'm at 102.7%).

Our teacher then said, "Okay, I shall pick two slips at a time, and whoever I pick will be partners."

(okay, maybe I kinda ship some of the ones below-)

He reached into the jar and pulled out two slips. "Veronica and Jordyn."

He continued, "Austin and Alab, Mason and Jordan, Lara and Annie, Arielle and Cody, Aphrodite and Dvir..."

Dang it, I wasn't paired with my friends Arielle or Cody. At least I have a partner though.

"You may discuss what you will do your project on for the rest of class, then it's your decision if you want to work together on the weekends. Remember that you MUST do half of the work and your partner does the other half. Otherwise, you both will lose credit."

When he finished, we all stood up to meet up with our partners. I walked over to Dvir's desk and sat down in the chair next to him.

"Hi! I don't think we talked to each other formally, but my name is Aphrodite!" I said, smiling brightly.

"Well, my name is Dvir, it's nice to meet you too," he replied, shaking my hand lightly.

"What do you think we should do our project on?" I ask. He flipped through the pages of our history textbook.

"We could do it on the eruption and destruction of Pompeii," he replied, pointing at a picture of a person solidified in dust.

I shivered looking at the picture, it just made me think of the innocent lives that were taken that day, only a few people escaped the eruption...

"Eerie, isn't it?" Dvir interrupts my thoughts. I nodded my head. "Do you want to do it?"

"I'm fine with doing it," I reply, shaking my head of the thoughts I had earlier.

The bell had rang, letting us go home, but me and Dvir decide to head to the library together to research, so that we can finish on time.

We start researching on the events of Pompeii, about the volcano that erupted, and how it was a significant time in history.

I start drawing the images that we found of the solidified people, because I wanted it to look nice AND not plagarize fully. Dvir looked over my shoulder and saw my drawings of Pompeii.

"You're a good artist," he commented. I slightly blushed.

"Thanks," I reply, continuing to shade the drawings. I put as much detail as I possibly could into the drawings, cause as I said earlier, I don't want to fail the class.

"Here, I'm almost finished with my part, want me to color the images over the weekend?" he asked.

"I mean, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, I can do it," I said.

"Then it's agreed, I'll do it," he responds quickly. "Don't worry, I'll try my best to not smudge the lines."

We head our own separate ways, waving goodbyes to each other. I walked home and waited for the weekend to pass by, as I start my own research...

-timeskip to school-

The bell rang, and we walked right into the classroom. We got into our partners again like last Friday, and continued to work. Dvir brought the drawings, but now, they were beautifully colored in.

The shading and the bolded lines made it look more dynamic styled, and helped it pop right out of the page. I awed over them for a while, until I remember that we need to work, so I took out my part of the research.

We stapled them together, and layed them out as evenly as we could, sorting the page numbers. When class was over, we were finished, pages and drawings and all.

"Hopefully we get a good grade, I don't want my parents yelling at me," Dvir said. I nodded, knowing that MY OWN parents would probably be very angry if I brought home a C or lower.

For the rest of class, we decide to talk our differences and similarities together. We had a lot in common, actually! I was surprised to hear that he was also a trio friend member, with Austin and Alab, who were partnered together, just like my friends Arielle and Cody.

[EPILOGUE]

When we received our grades, we actually managed to get extra credit, along with the full amount of points! Our teacher written in red ink that he was impressed by our work and partnership. We celebrated with tea and cookies~

No, I'm just kidding about the tea and cookies. I'm just glad that I didn't fail History AND I made a new friend in the process~

(anyways, I hope you enjoyed the prompt! I thought this would be cute, and it was! Joke chapter coming next, anyways, lots of love, y'all!~)