Broken | Trey x Austin

[REQUESTED]

As I stated earlier, I'll be doing randomized requests that I found on my request page. If I skip over yours, I am so sorry... trying to be fair to many people as possible to give everybody a fair share of their shipping.

Also, I forgot to close the request page a long time ago, oops... now I got like 20+ requests in queue that I haven't even started yet... :((

But anyways, enjoy, I hope!

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Requested by: Sp3ctreZ and FrankMorrisonsGF

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[THIRD PERSON]

It's a beautiful morning to be outside. Birds chirping cheerfully and the rustle of the wind to the leaves and branches in neighboring trees were calming sounds to hear. The unicorn-barf haired looked out the window, mesmerized at all the wonderful sounds coming together in a symphony. It surely acted as an alarm clock to the weekend.

Leaping down the stairs (not literally, they would break their neck doing so), they put on a nice-looking hoodie. By nice-looking hoodie, it was just a plain black one, one that you would normally see them wearing. But it looked nice to Trey.

<|CHAT WITH Aust|>

Unicorn ] Hey

hi [ Aust

Unicorn ] hold on

Unicorn ] imma change something real quick :)

<|'Unicorn' has changed name 'Aust' to 'Grumpysaurus'|>

what you do that for [ Grumpysaurus

i didn't deserve this :(( [ Grumpysaurus

Unicorn ] :)

Unicorn ] r u angry?

yes [ Grumpysaurus

cuz i don't deserve this nickname [ Grumpysaurus

Unicorn ] lol XD

Unicorn ] anyways do u wanna hang out?

ok [ Grumpysaurus

i can meet you at your house [ Grumpysaurus

Unicorn ] sounds good, i'll be waiting :))

Trey quickly gulped down some cheerios with milk on top for their breakfast. They were excited to meet up with Austin, their best friend since middle school. But with the arrival of high school and college, their friendship slowly faded. New people were welcomed in their lives, making new friend groups in the process. Although they could text and call, it just wasn't the same.

Trey always enjoyed hang-outs with friends, especially with the seemingly always annoyed raven-haired boy.

They snapped out of their thoughts with the ring of the doorbell. Austin was here! Knocking over some chairs and hitting some tables, Trey ran to open the door.