Holidays | Jackson x John

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: I AM SO SORRY, I FORGOT TO DO THIS ONE FIRST, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Anyways, this was requested by VFlower8, I hope it's okay!

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Jackson is lonely on the winter holidays, so John shows up to cheer him up.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[JACKSON]

It's almost winter, and it's basically snowing out there. People rushing in and out to get where they need to go for the holidays.

I work in this small cafe, supplying people with hot drinks to warm them up. It makes me happy to see other people happy, but inside, I'm a bit jealous.

You see, I'm basically lonely for most of my life, not many people know me or talk to me, and my family is far from here. I have nobody to celebrate holidays like this with.

Sad, isn't it? Well, it's been my life for the past few years. The relatives who do visit me once in a while live far up north, so I can't really just drop everything and visit them.

My small group of friends do visit me here and then, talk to me and chat, or just come to help me work in this shop.

My very best friend, however, takes his time to talk and hang out with me. He's really funny and playful when we do hang out! 

I became friends with him when we were young, back in kindergarten I believe. I was friendless and a loner who stuck out from all my classmates because of my "yellow" looks. Everyone called me names, except this boy, who started talking to me after everyone left me alone for a while. We stuck up a conversation, and our friendship has soared since then.

I forgot to mention something. His name was John.

[JOHN]

Brr, it's a bit chilly outside today. I walk down the street with a little parcel, peering at all the decorations and lights set up for Christmas day. It's a beautiful sight to see, if you know what I mean.

I saw the little cafe's doors were open, so I walked inside. Jackson stood behind the counter, brewing coffee and hot chocolate for customers. I waited near the back of the cafe, sitting down at a small table, and scrolled through my phone.

Jackson noticed me and walked to my table.

"Hi," I said, not looking up from my phone.

"Hey," he responded. I put down my phone and smiled at him.

"Happy holidays, Jackson!"

"Thanks! You too!" he responded happily. I took out the small parcel and handed it to him. He looked surprised.

"I got this for you," I said, still smiling, "Open it!"

He unwrapped it carefully. Inside was a banana scarf, which matched the scarf I was wearing at the moment.

"I made it for you," I said proudly, wrapping it around his neck carefully. He grinned and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you!" he said. I smile and hugged him back.

"Wait here," he said as he ran back to the storage room. I stared at the decorations inside the shop while he did whatever he was doing.

"Okay, back!" he said while running back with a box. He handed the box to me.

"What is it?" I asked, peering at the box. He smiled.

"Open it."

I unwrapped the box to find a small tea set, one that looked very delicate and beautiful at the same time.

"Do you like it?"

"I don't like it."

"You don't? :c"

"Yeah... I LOVE IT! Thank you!"

He laughed, which reminded me of the tinkling of the Christmas bells ringing outside. I laughed too, but then, of course, something happened.

Jackson then pointed at the ceiling. Hanging from a small string, was a piece of mistletoe.

I looked at Jackson, who looked back at me, then we both shrugged. Pulling each other closer, we kiss on the lips, smoothly and passionately.

It felt... nice...

His lips were soft and sweet, and I enjoyed it while it lasted. We pulled ourselves back, then blushed.

"I liked that, can we do it again?"

(aww, I love this prompt, I fell in love with this story, uwu, and I hope you like it too! Lots of love!~)