Baking Cookies | Alex x Vinny

[Requested by SQUIDS0DA]

Coming up with prompts is pain.
Especially when you don't know any good prompts straight off the bat like me :,)

Funny enough, I don't play Flicker anymore, but I'm still writing about it haha

Also WTH THIS BOOK IS #1 IN WORD AND ROBLOXFLICKER TAG, I-

Anyways, hope you enjoy !!
Just some sweet cookie baking lessons with Alex and Vinny lol

•----------------------------------------------------•

[Incorrect Quote]

Trey: I wonder who's been ruining my life.

*turns to look in the mirror*

Trey: So we meet again...

•----------------------------------------------------•

[ALEX]

Making tasty treats weren't too hard, were they?

We were standing in the kitchen preparing the dough for the cookies. I was watching the auburn-haired boy, who had on a floral apron decorated with frilled edges. Adorned with his signature bear beret and his overall fashion sense of clothing choice, he looked very out of place with that silly thing.

He insisted he wore it only because he didn't want to stain his favorite shirt, even though I inquired why he was even wearing it to bake cookies. That question was ignored as he went back to mixing the batter with a metallic whisk.

The whisk sent out splatters of batter that covered our faces and clothes. I laughed looking at the other boy, with the bits of dough stuck to the apron and his cheeks. He looked at me with a stern gaze that betrayed his own laughter.

"This goes into the cookies, not you," I said, scraping the dough of his face with a gentle hand. "Though as a side note, it looks great on you!"

"You're so sappy, god!" the boy laughed, tipping the handle of the whisk. "How do I even tolerate you?"

"You know you love it," I responded suavely, leaning into the crook of his shoulder and closing my eyes. I could hear the boy chuckle under his breath as he turned back to rolling the cookie dough into bite sized pieces.

"Yeah, yeah, of course," he muttered with a smile, the whites of his teeth visible from this angle. "Now, come on and help me, you lazybones!"

We proceeded to press down the cookies flat and lay them on the cooking trays. They stuck to the papery lining, the chocolate pieces sticking out of each piece of dough. I wipe my hands clean as I slid the tray into the oven to bake.

"400 degrees?" I call to the other boy. I wasn't good with remembering the recipe.

"That'll burn them! Turn it down to 350," he said, turning one of the circular dials anti-clockwise back to the marks reading "350."

"There, now we set it to about 10 minutes and wait for them to bake!"

Waiting wasn't supposed to take long. However, when you're impatient like I am, you'd find yourself thinking you were waiting an eternity. I hated waiting, it was just too boring for somebody like me.