My Drawing Soulmate | Sabrina x Lukey

[WRITTEN]

Author's Note: Finally, a straight ship, this ship isn't too common, but some people do ship this, so anyways, enjoy! And once, while playing Flicker, I was Sabrina and Lukey came up to me and followed me everywhere (they went in front of me like this), which kinda makes me ship them, UwU (don't mind Carlos, they are my friend behind the slaughter)! Anyways, enjoy!

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Soulmate AU, where you can draw something on your skin and it appears on your soulmate's skin too.

[LUKEY]

Ah, just like always, my "true love" is doodling again. How do I know this? Well, over the past few months, drawings have appeared on both of my arms.

In a myth I've heard, these doodles appear when your soulmate doodles on their skin. This was used to figure out who your actual true love is. Both your true love and you will have the markings until the person who made them washes it.

I actually don't know who's drawing these doodles, but I can, for a fact, say that they are an amazing artist. They draw so beautiful designs, which I admired, until they disappeared (my soulmate most likely washed them off). I wish they would keep it, but always, after a few days, they wash it off.

I really like the detailing they put on these drawings. How long do they take to make it anyways? I'd say that if I were to copy this, then it would take me a few days just to get the base drawing. I'm not kidding!

I gazed admiringly at the design appearing on my skin. Using a pen of some sort, they draw out a beautiful rose, then color it in, making it look more amazing. They even added shading, which I didn't even know was possible with pens or markers!

I wish I could meet my soulmate, but they probably live so far away, and I'd probably never see them until mid-age...

Just then, my friend, Vinny, called me over to his room. I first cover up the rose drawing, then followed him. He told me that a party was being hosted by Colleen that night, and that I should come with him. I agreed, why not?

That night, I met up with Vinny, he looked pretty snazzy in a new outfit he made himself. He even had cool shades to go along with it, which I totally approve of. We headed to Colleen's, and were welcomed in the house by Thomas, another friend of ours.

Vinny went to talk with John, his friend, while I stayed back in the living room, watching everyone who came into and out of the room. I sat down next to a light-brown haired girl with gold markings on her face and braided hair.