Studies | Vinny x Rosalie

[REQUESTED]

Bleep, nice to see you, readers. Currently, my ideas are yet again, broke. I have not a lot of ideas because I don't want to copy, nor do I want to repeat certain situations or AUs that I have previously written about. Hope you all understand! Thank you >_<

Also, school has been very vigorous and tiring for me, and I have other things that are important to me at the moment. So I won't be updating as often as I thought... also, I fallen out of the Flicker fandom, so I lost most of my motivation to write. Sorry...

Anyways, enough of my blabbering, hope you enjoy :)

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Requested by: VXyunjinV

📚 AU: Highschool AU

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[VINNY]

I tapped my pencil against the desk a few times. The school day felt like forever, I wanted the bell to just ring already! Is it too much to ask?

School was okay, I guess, I'm just not a big fan of it. I mean, you wouldn't if you're struggling with it. I have a B in this class, slowly turning into a C by the minute. Probably since I don't focus very well on assignments and stuff.

"Vincent, see me after class," the teacher said after the bell rang. I groaned, but walked up to the teacher's desk.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask quietly. She shook her head.

"No, Vincent, I just noticed that you were struggling. I do not want to have you fail my class, so I will assign you a tutor to work with you," she said, scribbling on a sheet of paper clipped to a board.

A girl of my age walked into the room, with neatly braided blonde hair and studded glasses, which framed nearly most of her face. Freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, and her smile seemed cute enough.

"This is Rosalie. She is one of my best students, and has offered to help you," my teacher said, nodding to the girl.

She held out a hand, gently shaking mine. "Nice to meet you, Vincent."

"You can just call me Vinny," I respond suavely. She seemingly rolled her eyes as we walk out of the room.

"We should better be off. I suggest the library," she said as we walked down the hallway, lockers all around us. "It helps me focus with all the silence."

I nodded, gazing otherwhere. I didn't really have much of a care, to be honest, but at least this would help my grade a bit.

We sat down at a table far in the corner of the library, behind some bookshelves of books lined along the walls. Rosalie tapped her fingers together. "So, let's go over some formulas, such as finding the hypotenuse of the right triangles..."

She droned on about tangents and angles, but I wasn't really listening, as I was too busy staring at her.

Her eyes sparkled in the light, she seemed extremely happy with the schoolwork in front of us, even if I didn't enjoy it myself. I decided to give it a chance and studied with her for the next few hours.

It felt like forever, but she managed to help me stay focused, which I was impressed with. Not many people could motivate me as much as her.

(You don't know how much it pained me to write this, I'm so bad at wording my thoughts out ;;)

"Oh! It's getting very late...," she said suddenly, turning her watch face. She smiled sweetly in my direction. "We can finish this tomorrow. Here, I'll give you my number if you'd like to discuss any questions there."

She ripped a small piece of lined paper, scribbled the number down and handed it to me. I took it gratefully.

"I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time or anything because of my horrible grades," I said, feeling a bit of guilt. "I can work on it on my own if you're tired of being a tutor to me-"

"Oh, it's no worries," she replied, smiling. "I'm very happy to work with you, Vinny. I love helping my fellow classmates out, and you don't differ."

She waved as she walked down the hall. "Text me if you have any questions! I'll be sure to reply!"

I smiled as I watched her leave. There was nobody in the hallway, just me and the silence. It felt relaxing to listen to my own thoughts than over the excessive chatter during school hours.

She did say that she enjoyed the silence, so I guess I learned that from her.

As I got home, I felt a ring from my phone. I checked the name. Rosy.

Smiling, I replied back.