Sympathy | Odette x Lukey

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This ship was requested by Odette_Flicker, thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy the prompt, also, just a quick note, I may start an AU adventure book with Flicker, so be on the lookout for that! :D

I decided to use a round that I was just in, where Halona accidentally dropped a note that said 'I love Cody,' and Cody was just freaking out and saying that they were a girl, xD, some proof of that is above, bye-

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

-your incorrect quote of the day-

[CHLORINE] I think I just figured something out. I got to go.

[RITA] Aren't you forgetting something?

[CHLORINE] Uh...

Chlorine quickly kisses Rita's forehead before running out.

[RITA] No, I mean pay your bills! Who raised you?

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Lukey holding a sobbing Odette. Odette cries herself to sleep with her face buried into Lukey.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[LUKEY]

"Indah!"

I watch sadly as the brunette in front of me started to cry. Her sister was just removed, due to many people voting her.

"She... she was good!" Odette sobbed, kneeling in the very place that Indah was just standing a few moments ago.

I decide to sympathize with her and help her out, I mean, if one of my loved ones were here and were killed right in front of my own eyes, I would be sad too. But it did happen to me once, with one of my loved ones.

She sat alone at the dreary dining table, looking miserable. I walk over and sit down next to her, quietly listening to her sobs.

"What- what do you want?" she said, turning her head away.

"I just want to talk," I said softly, taking her hand with mine. She glared at me with glistening eyes, wet from her tears.

"My sister just was removed and you want to talk?!" she said, anger in her voice. "Just leave me alone."

"No, I know how you feel, losing somebody you love," I said, trying to get her to look me in the eyes. She still looked angry, but she turned to look at me.

"I lost my younger brother a long time ago," I said quietly. "I don't know where he is now. Maybe far away from here, but we don't know..."

"You lost your sibling too?" she asked softly, her eyes now glistening with empathy and sadness again. I nod, trying not to cry either. "I'm sorry about your loss, I-I didn't know..."