Breath of Love | Joshua x John

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by Jumbl3, thank you for requesting!

Again, please don't hate on ships just because not many people ship them (unless incest or ships that break the rules, like Alec x Jane or Adora x Adam), all ships are respected in my view! Thank you ^^

Also, apologies, but in this prompt, I made John a cute, smoll bean 👀

In the above image, I was John the murderer, and my friend was Joshua, the assassin. Pretty lucky, huh?

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

I always hated the cold. That's why my favorite season is spring or summer. I dislike being too hot, however, which makes me seem very picky about preferences, but I enjoyed warmth. Not too hot, not too cold, what most people like.

But enough of that aside. I can go on about my preferences, but that would turn into a dictionary.

About myself? I'm a normal boy attending high school, but unfortunately, I get bullied a lot for my own opinions, like my height (yes, people make fun of me for being short), clothing styles (yes, this is a reason for some reason), and sexuality (I'm deciding my gender at the moment, but I don't think I'm entirely straight). It makes me a hot spot for fights, especially with my rival, Vinny. I didn't like to fight very much, but neither of us would give in.

Oh, I guess you didn't catch my name, huh? The name's John, nice to meet you.

I'm shorter than most people I know, and more "fragile" too, as my friends would call it. I have asthma, which makes me a bit more vulnerable to common colds and other things. It made life a bit more harder, as I tended to have panic attacks much of the time. I didn't let that stop me from having a normal life, though.

I headed to the lunchroom as the bell rang. People rushed to their next classes or rushed to the lunchroom to meet with their friends. I sit at the table with my friends, a group of kids just like me who felt different from everyone else.

After we talked for a bit and finished lunch, the bell rang, to which we waved each other goodbye as we walked in our separate ways. I had a class with my best friend Joshua, a blonde-haired boy who I felt very close to. We always hung out together whenever we had free time, which may be a reason to why I'm starting to like him.

"Do you want to hang out after school?" I ask quietly, to which the taller boy smiled in response.

"You can come over to my house if you'd like," Joshua replied, to which I smiled brightly. He winks as he heads to his desk, which was all the way across the room, farther away from mine.

After getting through a few more classes, the school day was finally over, and I ran to the entrance doors. I waited impatiently for Josh to come out, and when he did, I (accidentally) knocked him down with excitement.

"Whoa there, slow down," he laughed, brushing himself off. I flush slightly, and take his hand with my shaky one.

We walked to Joshua's house, and thankfully, I didn't have any asthmatic attacks along the way (but even if I did, I have my inhaler in my bag for emergencies). Joshua held the door open and I plopped down on the couch.

After an hour or two, we finished our homework and schoolwork, which was nice, since now we had time to spare. Joshua looked at me and asked, "What do you want to do now, John?"

"I dunno...," I said, lazily draping myself over the black couch, to which the blonde-boy smirks slightly. I didn't see him sneaking up on me until he gently pounced on me playfully. It didn't hurt, he was careful not to overwork me (because of my asthma obviously), but he did start a tickle war with me.

"S-stop!" I said, stifling my laughter, to which Joshua smiles. This went on for another few minutes, mostly with me being pinned down and tickled.

Somehow, this tickle fight turned into a slow, easy cuddle, with me being the cuddling plush. It felt nice and safe in his arms, and it made me relaxed and cozy. Planting my face in his shoulder made it all the more soothing. Afterwards, my parents called me home, so I waved Joshua a goodbye with a smile.

[BONUS]

WHEEZE...

Puff went the inhaler. I didn't have an extreme panic attack at the moment, just needed to catch my breath. It was fine though, I took it easy for the rest of the day. I thought about what had happened today and smiled once again.

Just another average day with my boyfriend.